Check out the place you'll be staying, and also look at traditional food for the area - if it isn't a mixed-up dish of rice plus veg/meat or a thick soup then you could probably just eat the meat/fish, etc. Practise saying 'hold the rice' in Tamil or Malay as needed.
Also, there are always eggs.
I often have curry without rice, and just add some green veg as a side plus plain yogurt if it is too hot without rice.
Travelling by plane is a bit harder as any 'diabetic/ meals are aimed at T1 - but you can try asking in advance for a keto meal as a disability adjustment.
Travelling within the UK is easier, I take tinned tuna, nut butter balls, Cheesies, etc. to hotels plus some low carb cake.
Eating out in the UK, ask for burgers without the bun, pasta sauce without the pasta - I've even negotiated getting the pizza toppings without the base in a UK hotel, all served in little oven-proof dishes with melted cheese on top.
For buffet-type events with friends, I make a low carb chocolate mousse with fresh raspberries so I can avoid their cakes.