T Type1Lad Well-Known Member Messages 425 Location United Kingdom Type of diabetes Type 1 Treatment type Pump Dec 2, 2016 #1 Today I celebrate my first year on an insulin pump http://wp.me/p81Lxe-7B
noblehead Guru Retired Moderator Messages 23,614 Type of diabetes Type 1 Treatment type Pump Dislikes Disrespectful people Dec 2, 2016 #2 Well done David, hard to believe it's a year already
Gaz-M Well-Known Member Messages 1,108 Location Sunderland Type of diabetes Type 1 Treatment type Insulin Dislikes baked beans Dec 2, 2016 #3 its flown over, will be a year for me on the 7th of this month
T Type1Lad Well-Known Member Messages 425 Location United Kingdom Type of diabetes Type 1 Treatment type Pump Dec 2, 2016 #4 noblehead said: Well done David, hard to believe it's a year already Click to expand... It's crazy but the best decision I have been made in my life. Gaz-M said: its flown over, will be a year for me on the 7th of this month Click to expand... I shall get you a vodka
noblehead said: Well done David, hard to believe it's a year already Click to expand... It's crazy but the best decision I have been made in my life. Gaz-M said: its flown over, will be a year for me on the 7th of this month Click to expand... I shall get you a vodka
Gaz-M Well-Known Member Messages 1,108 Location Sunderland Type of diabetes Type 1 Treatment type Insulin Dislikes baked beans Dec 2, 2016 #5 Type1Lad said: It's crazy but the best decision I have been made in my life. I shall get you a vodka Click to expand... maybe some jack daniels
Type1Lad said: It's crazy but the best decision I have been made in my life. I shall get you a vodka Click to expand... maybe some jack daniels
T Type1Lad Well-Known Member Messages 425 Location United Kingdom Type of diabetes Type 1 Treatment type Pump Dec 3, 2016 #6 Gaz-M said: maybe some jack daniels Click to expand... with coke?
noblehead Guru Retired Moderator Messages 23,614 Type of diabetes Type 1 Treatment type Pump Dislikes Disrespectful people Dec 3, 2016 #7 Type1Lad said: with coke? Click to expand... Make sure its diet coke
M mist Guest Dec 3, 2016 #8 noblehead said: Make sure its diet coke Click to expand... Concern over the sugar in Coke rather than the poison of alcohol.. #Priceless
noblehead said: Make sure its diet coke Click to expand... Concern over the sugar in Coke rather than the poison of alcohol.. #Priceless
Type1Bri Well-Known Member Messages 881 Location Kent Type of diabetes Type 1 Treatment type Pump Dislikes Highs and lows Dec 4, 2016 #9 As a type 1 the sugar in normal coke poses a big health risk than the alcohol in 25ml of Jack Daniels,
As a type 1 the sugar in normal coke poses a big health risk than the alcohol in 25ml of Jack Daniels,