• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »

Omnipod dash download of data problem on Windows 11 PC.

Tony Noble

Newbie
Messages
1
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Just wondering if anyone else is having difficulty downloading data from their Omnipod Dash PDM via Diasend. When I started using a pod, coming up to a year ago, I had no trouble downloading from my PDM on my Windows 10 PC. Since I bought a new PC with Windows 11 I have been unable to download any data. I have been in touch with Diasend , but they have been unable to resolve the issue. Any advice would be very welcome.
 
Hi Tony Noble, I have also experienced similar issues. Sometimes it just doesn’t upload data. Seems to happen more often if I try to download data in the evenin, not sure if there is a reason for this. I have also spoken with diasend and they told me it was a known problem. They encouraged me to contact Omnipod to make them aware this was still an issue.

Good luck
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn More.…