Ahhh yup! I have to take total responsibility for that colour, I painted it
Me bruvs got a Rudge - thats how old he is ! ! !I had a bsa and an enfield Villiers. That's how old I am,
You must be ancient.I learnt to ride on an old M20 with a sidecar, and an old Panther, as well as an old Triumph Thunderbird.
Actually I am.Nope! You're not ancient either
Im 18 then.No really you're not! Or I'd be nearly as ancient and that ain't happening
Try riding up a mountain on a rigid framed Triumph and see if you come down with a BSA!I learnt to ride on an old M20 with a sidecar, and an old Panther, as well as an old Triumph Thunderbird.
Couldn't agree more, if you are having that number of carbs at least make the meal worth while, What a waste of carb allowance ! ! !31 carbs for 2 biscuits? ok if you're T1 & can inject for them but as a T2 I'd want a really special full meal for that amount of carbs. Although very few of my meals have that many in them
Smartie xx
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?