johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
One for Nosher :D
In readiness for when the new Fixture Lists come out roundabout Mid June and we discover what joys and delights await our teams in August

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
No well neither will the FA be when they have finally worked out the fixture list in 2 to 3 weeks :D:D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I will wait a while to offer my mystic megs interpretations!

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
English FA has already announced the start/end dates for 2016-17 season which will be getting underway on the weekend of 13 August 2016 and will end on the weekend of 13-14 May 2017. The fixture list will be announced in the third week of June 2016. Below are all the details for the upcoming 2016-2017 premier league season and important dates.

Fixture list will be out on Weds 15th June at 9am :)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Premiership fixtures came out Yesterday morning. The rest of us have to wait till next week arrghh the agony of it eh @nosher8355 :rolleyes::D:D

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Saints for the title!

Well, if Leicester can do it....... :D

Not sure what they will do about replacing Ronald Koemann, mind you. Yet another out of season blow. We seem to make a habit of it :(

Good to see Steven Davis captaining his country to victory last night, mind you :)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Saints for the title!

Well, if Leicester can do it....... :D

Not sure what they will do about replacing Ronald Koemann, mind you. Yet another out of season blow. We seem to make a habit of it :(

Good to see Steven Davis captaining his country to victory last night, mind you :)

Good luck :)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
New footy fixtures are due out on Wednesday :):)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
It's official the new football fixtures are out this morning. We start at home to Brentford followed up by a nice trip up to Geordie land and a short trip to Brummy country to try and whop the Villa on Tuesday 16th August. And on my birthday(10th September) we take on the not so mighty(They like to think they are) (Sorry Zand no offence meant) Leeds Utd at Elland road. Now if we could beat them it would be a nice birthday present. UTT

For those that want to view the fixtures go to
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36588554

It looks like the Conference fixtures arent listed @nosher8355 Oh by the way i Rattled past your place Yesterday on route to New Brighton on the train. :D

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hope you enjoyed your trip mate, it hasn't half changed for the better in the last five years! Hope the weather was ok! Yorkshire aren't used to warm weather!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Our fixtures are out next week, I think!

It don't matter who we get, we'll smash em!

(Please!)

Reactions: 4 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hope you enjoyed your trip mate, it hasn't half changed for the better in the last five years! Hope the weather was ok! Yorkshire aren't used to warm weather!

Yeah it wasnt too bad at all a nice change and the weather was lovely and so was the Wetherspoons dinner :D:D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Our fixtures are out next week, I think!

It don't matter who we get, we'll smash em!

(Please!)

I hope you do smash them all and come back to the football league next year :)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's official the new football fixtures are out this morning. We start at home to Brentford followed up by a nice trip up to Geordie land and a short trip to Brummy country to try and whop the Villa on Tuesday 16th August. And on my birthday(10th September) we take on the not so mighty(They like to think they are) (Sorry Zand no offence meant) Leeds Utd at Elland road. Now if we could beat them it would be a nice birthday present. UTT

For those that want to view the fixtures go to
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36588554

It looks like the Conference fixtures arent listed @nosher8355 Oh by the way i Rattled past your place Yesterday on route to New Brighton on the train. :D

****!!!! A friend has said he would take me to Elland Road and I was going to choose the match v you guys....I'm away that day though....:(

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
****!!!! A friend has said he would take me to Elland Road and I was going to choose the match v you guys....I'm away that day though....:(

Oh dear shame you wont get to see us give you a pasting like we did in March :D:D Lets go one better this time and make it 0-5 :D:D

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Relegated Blackpool will begin life in League Two with a home match against Exeter City, five years after they were relegated from the Premier League.

Going down mind the doors next stop Conference League :D:D