• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

novorapidboi26

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Just need to wait and see what happens.........

Unfortunately for me another independence referendum is on the cards up here in Scotland, not that I don't want Independence, just not another referendum, need a break.....;)

Reactions: 4 people

SunnyExpat

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just need to wait and see what happens.........

Unfortunately for me another independence referendum is on the cards up here in Scotland, not that I don't want Independence, just not another referendum, need a break.....;)

I'm seriously tempted to look for a residence in scotland, it would be far better if I could keep eu citizenship.
But I wonder how that would work, say passing into England from France, then into Scotland.
EU- non EU- EU, could be very simple, or very hard.

Catlady19

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
There was no such smearing. It's merely been pointed out that a lot of perfectly decent people have voted alongside the few who are hate filled and have therefore helped the hate filled get their way.

Ok guys bowing out now. Too upset to think about this anymore. Time to concentrate on planet zand.

Yes there was - a lot of it!!!! It is not our fault if there are some horrid people around - there were clearly some in the remain votes too - you cannot say there were not racists and nasty people that would have voted to remain and hence, had you won, you would have helped them too. It is out of order, and leave voters are fed up of it! In fact you probably helped a few people vote leave by repeating this type of c**p!

Reactions: 4 people

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
So when the shelves are empty, food is rotting in the fields because there is no one to harvest it, will we get the prisoners to do it like they do in the states because the "british unemployed" are either too lazy like now or its below their standards to do so, then what......knock of the old and sick and those who aren't blue eyed and blond haired...........

Lynbarn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
You know only the British can turn some thing which could be so good in to something full of doom and gloom, to much glass half empty and not enough of glass half full.

For what ever reason people voted to leave they where doing so in the belief that they could vote them out again in five years time if they don't like what they are doing or they wanted to change the system so they could get on the housing ladder

Are you now telling me that you were happy to pay more taxes then you needed, to a bunch of unelected and overpaid people who I bet most people could not even tell me there names and still moan about it and want to remain there for every more?:(:arghh:

Don't forget there is always someone, somewhere worse off than you:)

Reactions: 8 people
D

debrasue

Well the French won't see it that way when I go to Paris next weekend. :rolleyes: In Lyon last week there was a sign at a restaurant dated 2002 saying they only used European meat....they specified 'European' to mean French, German, Italian, Spanish, Belgian etc........

Grey days are coming.
I see our dear friend Francois Hollande has said that negotiations for the UK's exit should begin as soon as possible, and offered some dark mutterings that we should be 'locked out of the single market'.

Bless... can you feel the love?

13508821_1605923166385272_8441017468119676053_n.jpg

Last edited:

RoseofSharon

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So when the shelves are empty, food is rotting in the fields because there is no one to harvest it, will we get the prisoners to do it like they do in the states because the "british unemployed" are either too lazy like now or its below their standards to do so, then what......knock of the old and sick and those who aren't blue eyed and blond haired...........

Don't believe everything you see on benefits street! Not all unemployed find such things below their dignity, most are very decent and would welcome the work!

Reactions: 2 people
D

debrasue

Clothes, food, presents, holiday souvenirs, cars............
My local florist told me that she has had to pay 20% more for a delivery of blooms from Amsterdam today than she did earlier this week. (Netherlands was one of the founder members of the EEC back in 1957.)

upload_2016-6-24_15-51-10.jpeg

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
maybe calling an election would be a good thing!

Personally I don't think so.

BoE needs to pump in a couple of slugs of QE to settle markets.

Cameron, Osborne need to act in the best interests of unifying and protecting the country whilst the party elect a new leader/PM.

New PM then needs to formally action article 50 (not before) being aware of French and potentially German elections and potential EU contagion.

Civil servants need to be burning the midnight oil for as long a it takes to grease the wheels of global diplomacy and assuage any fears.

Going to be very tough for a long time and cost us all in our pockets in the short/med term, especially, inflation, mortgage/rent costs, diminished pensions etc.

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum

ChrisSamsDad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
UKIP, royalty, football, gin, goat's cheese.
I see our dear friend Francois Hollande has said that negotiations for the UK's exit should begin as soon as possible, and offered some dark mutterings that we should be 'locked out of the single market'.

Bless... can you feel the love?

I imagine the rest of the EU will be playing hardball in the negotiations. The last thing they'll want to do is make it look like leaving is an attractive option for other countries. They'll certainly not be keen on giving us any of the benefits of being in the EU for free. It won't be a case of spite but realpolitik.

ChrisSamsDad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cameron, Osborne need to act in the best interests of unifying and protecting the country whilst the party elect a new leader/PM.

Do they even know what that means? They're all about feathering their own nests

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
I imagine the rest of the EU will be playing hardball in the negotiations. The last thing they'll want to do is make it look like leaving is an attractive option for other countries. They'll certainly not be keen on giving us any of the benefits of being in the EU for free. It won't be a case of spite but realpolitik.

Totally...it will be difficult for the EU to avoid being holed below the water line and they will be extremely tough for the reasons you state.

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Don't believe everything you see on benefits street! Not all unemployed find such things below their dignity, most are very decent and would welcome the work!

I don't watch Benefit Street and my ex sister in law would find it hard to agree with you, after 30 years of farming in Boston they have only had 3 british workers apply for the jobs on their veg farm, none of which lasted more than a few days, and they rely on the seasonal influx to help harvest the crops, and I know for certain they have always offered wages considerably higher than the norm...........

Reactions: 6 people

ChrisSamsDad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Going to be very tough for a long time and cost us all in our pockets in the short/med term, especially, inflation, mortgage/rent costs, diminished pensions etc.

This has been a very expensive party leadership battle - It was basically all about the right wing of the Tory party seeing Cameron as a 'wet' and getting rid of him - the battleground on which it was fought was our future and our kid's future. I am desperately sad my kids won't have the chances they would have had: To move freely in the EU, study there, work there, get benefits there, set up a business there - benefit from the grants the EU has given to charities, social development, science and the environment.

Instead they're going to lead their lives in an insular, paranoid and isolated stupid little island with delusions of grandeur, where media barons print whatever propaganda they like and tax-avoider billionaires live outside of laws that they choose to ignore or can bribe the government to 'work around'.

Status
Not open for further replies.