ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
See you in the morning guys! Much happier bunny. Life has been miserable, not any more. This woman is for changing. I'm going to make myself happy, it comes from within. Life is too short to be unhappy. I've suffered long enough. No more!

Reactions: Freema

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning everyone. Back from my morning walk, just getting ready to go out with a friend and have come on to see how everyone is doing today. Hope everyone enjoys a painfree day today

Reactions: ickihun
D

debrasue

'Morning, Anna! I hope you have a lovely day out with your friend.
It's grey, soggy and murky in S Glos this morning - it's a lot milder, but I did enjoy the sunny, frosty mornings we've had all this week. Didn't like the thick fog all yesterday afternoon and last night, though.
I'm Christmas tree decorating today. Carols playing, lots of happy memories coming out of the box with some of the decorations going back 30 years or more, and maybe a cheeky little shot of my precious remaining damson gin once I've finished! :)
Have a good one, peeps!
Hugs to everyone, with biggest hugs to those who need it most.
xx
d226b62d99beff786375868531ff9d43.jpg

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, even though it's grey and cloudy outside we have a winter wonderland inside the house - we put up our Christmas decorations yesterday! I hope everyone has a good day

M

mist

'Morning, Anna! I hope you have a lovely day out with your friend.
It's grey, soggy and murky in S Glos this morning - it's a lot milder, but I did enjoy the sunny, frosty mornings we've had all this week. Didn't like the thick fog all yesterday afternoon and last night, though.
I'm Christmas tree decorating today. Carols playing, lots of happy memories coming out of the box with some of the decorations going back 30 years or more, and maybe a cheeky little shot of my precious remaining damson gin once I've finished! :)
Have a good one, peeps!
Hugs to everyone, with biggest hugs to those who need it most.
xx
d226b62d99beff786375868531ff9d43.jpg

:eek: I now feel so inferior..

M

mist

Sorry, sweetcheeks! I was replying to Anna's post and didn't realise you'd posted too until I had posted my own. Grovelling apologies!
Good morning, Mist - how are you today?

I'm feeling inferior :joyful:

I'm also experiencing minor to moderate levels of hunger and mild thirst.

I also feel somewhat apprehensive of the postman lady because she flirts with me and it makes me uncomfortable..lol..:D

Reactions: Freema and Liam1955
D

debrasue

I'm feeling inferior :joyful:

I'm also experiencing minor to moderate levels of hunger and mild thirst.

I also feel somewhat apprehensive of the postman lady because she flirts with me and it makes me uncomfortable..lol..:D
OK, put on your dirtiest, scruffiest bathrobe, then whip open the door and leer lasciviously at her whilst enthusiastically scratching your bottom. If you can manage to drool a little, even better. I guarantee she'll stop flirting with you.
:joyful:

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Morning all. For once Ron's had some good news . After ringing O.T yesterday and being told he's on a waiting list , he's had a call today saying he's next on the list . Finally something good . Have a great day all and hugs to those that need it . X

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
2/12 - Good Morning from a blue/grey sky, the Sun may emerge here in York?
Received text this morning - delivery of my 'New Injection' is between 10am - 12noon by Courier.:)
Sending Hugs to all the ill people. And everyone enjoy the day. Have a good time Anna @13lizanne :)

Reactions: Freema and mist

peterjones6000

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Miserable people
OK, put on your dirtiest, scruffiest bathrobe, then whip open the door and leer lasciviously at her whilst enthusiastically scratching your bottom. If you can manage to drool a little, even better. I guarantee she'll stop flirting with you.
:joyful:
Or send her round to me

peterjones6000

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Miserable people
You once loved your ex wife! Try to remember that instead of making all of these nasty comments please! @peterjones6000

Its all Specsavers fault they opened a shop in the town and she went there, had glasses came home saw me and ran away........I don't know why???????

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning. They are all asleep. I'm going to grab some me time. No school run in morning, just pj morning! Hurray!
Have a great morning. Whatever your plans ;)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning folks, it's cloudy at the moment but clearing up later. I'm off to a Christmas Craft Fair this afternoon so I'm a happy bunny :) Sending hugs to everyone who needs one

Reactions: mist