What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
Your well wishes made all the difference. I went in like a cat on a hot tin roof and came out giggling and smiling.
Told their assessment wont disallow op just get me much more ready first. Phew! Great psychologist. She earned her wages this morning with my busy first chapter of my life.
I'm looking forward to next appointment. I hope i dont cause writer's cramp.
How are you @dogslife ?
My bgs have been up in the air as reduced insulin to avoid hypos with menstral cycle few days of higher metabolism at its peak. Then wham, i came crashing UP. Highs for a few weeks so no weight loss. I may have to just ride hypos with glucose tablets in future. I feel such a t₩it.
Dn did advise to not alter insulin but i was keen to take less, to my detriment. She was sooooo right.
I guess i had to learn the hard way. :(
Yeh! You must be feeling great relief, ickihun. Glad things are getting back on track for you. I'm still struggling ( See earlier reply to Diabeticliberty) . I think you should treat yourself on your successful assessment/ appointment. :) :joyful:

D

Diabeticliberty

ሠላም እና መልካም ቀንደ የእኔ ጣፋጭ የዱር ውስጡ ሾርባ. This morning I awoke to find that raindrops were falling on my head but that doesn't mean Hal David or his pal Burt Bacharach didn't compose a song about my waking blood sugars being 3.6mmols. Never mind though cos the blues that seem to meet me won't defeat me. I must away to get wet feet and wet paws of course. Have yourselves a high old time on this rainy old day.

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

3.7 today

Lower than the last few days but we got back home last night after visiting family near Manchester and I slept right through the night back in my own bed ;) I don't know how people cope with all that road traffic every day! (but I suppose it's just what you get used to ).

D

Diabeticliberty

good morning all :)

3.7 today

Lower than the last few days but we got back home last night after visiting family near Manchester and I slept right through the night back in my own bed ;) I don't know how people cope with all that road traffic every day! (but I suppose it's just what you get used to ).

I have clients around Manchester and please believe me you never ever get used to the traffic. I have got to the stage in life where I deplore driving but am stuck in the sorry situation of racking up about a zillion miles every year. I was going to suggest that at least it keeps off the streets and out of mischief but I suppose that would be a bit self contradictory.

Excellent waking number by the way :)