prayers and hope ...please

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
Thank you everyone for your lovely messages, kind thoughts and prayers.
Our little man was moved from intensive care today onto the high dependency unit, he's still very poorly but asked for his Peppa Pig. He's black and blue and says it hurts, Physio will try and get him mobile tomorrow if he will co operate!!! Mum and Dad are with him 24hrs and are much more positive today although my Grandaughter has the visual torment of his hat stuck under the front wheel of the car. Poor little man. The driver has owned up to speeding. Thanks be for our NHS and the wonderful staff looking after him. We are hoping he will make a speedy recovery with no permanent damage. Bless you all friends
He will be the most handsome page boy at next months wedding!!!(great incentive for a fast recovery:)) Great news that he's out of intensive care! Our love, thoughts and prayers are still coming in as he gets better and better each day........................

Reactions: 4 people

Frenchy Girl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Talking about my diabetes (wonder why I'm here then...)
Glad for the good news still think a lot to you and little Jayden tell him the whole world wants him up and going specially with the wedding in view!!!!

Reactions: 6 people

pavlovsdog

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
so sorry to hear of this. My thoughts are with you and your family, and I hope your Grandson has a speedy recovery

pavlovsdog

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you. They hoped to get him moving today with physio but he was still too poorly. Hopefully they will get him up tomorrow, I think it's going to be a slow process, hopefully we will get more good news in the morning

They do try to get folks active as soon as poss. Its a good sign that they are thinking of that now.

Reactions: 5 people

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Lots of love for Jayden today,a brave little boy,children are very strong and dont worry like we do.hope he will soon be running about again x

Reactions: 7 people

pavlovsdog

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
We are a bit concerned but he was so battered and bruised, the car hit him and the impact threw him across the street so it was like being hit twice and he is only 2, still a baby really. Tomorrow will be a better day I'm sure of it

Poor wee mite. Hope there's better news today xx

Reactions: 7 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Wishing that each day brings renewed strengths, brighter times and a healthier, happier little boy.:)

With my very best wishes to you and your family x

Reactions: 15 people

Frenchy Girl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Wishing Jayden a speedy recovery and encouragement and confort to all of you

Frenchy Girl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
That driver is a................:mad:
Glad for the slight improvment!!
KEEP IT UP JAYDEN!!

Reactions: 2 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
So pleased that Jayden is showing some improvements today, hope his progress continues.

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
Jayden Update...day 3 our little soldier is still on the high dependency unit but there is slight improvement today. He's starting eating and drinking and had a little walk with the physio. He isn't/won't use his left arm though so that will have to be investigated. Although the driver at first admitted to police that he was speeding he is now denying responsibility!!! His mum & dad were with him plus lots of witnesses, Jayden's hat was stuck in the car wheel and we have a 2 year old on high dependency, who else can he blame I wonder??! I have just been told that they were coming round the corner of a lay by when the accident happened. The mind boggles to imagine what the driver was doing driving at speed in a lay by with the intention of turning the corner, we have some senseless people out there. The important thing though, is that Jayden is making some progress and hopefully will not carry this event in his mind for too long. I am finding it difficult not to feel bitter and angry, thank you all for your thoughts
Dear Jayden,
You must get better fast so we can play together soon!!!!
Love, Peppa Pig
peppa pig.jpg
:);):D

Reactions: 5 people
N

NicolaB70

I am so pleased to hear that Jayden has made some progress yesterday. Encouraging best wishes being sent to Jayden and family.

Reactions: 8 people

Frenchy Girl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
@poohtiggy any news for Friday I know I'm late but I keep thinking of you all....

Frenchy Girl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I really feel sorry for all of you this must be tough times but we are behind you through this all!!

C

chris lowe

Hope he continues to improve, I know you must be very worried but it's important to make sure you look after yourself as well. We don't want you poorly as well :)

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Hope he continues to improve, I know you must be very worried but it's important to make sure you look after yourself as well. We don't want you poorly as well :)

Thanks, we know now that he will be ok but it will take time. What hit us today was reality and anger. I was going to post a pic of him in his hospital bed but because of the Facebook news I won't do it. The bed is very wide and mums and dads are encouraged to get in with the little ones which I think is lovely. Sorry this is last night's post, I forget to press reply

Reactions: 8 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That's lovely news that he is going to be OK. I'm still thinking of you all.

Reactions: 2 people