prayers and hope ...please

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Thank you all so much, I feel shattered but relieved tonight. Our little soldier is in intensive care and probably for tomorrow too, he has a fracture of the scull, at the back, to the right of the mastoid, it is still bleeding and will have an affect on his hearing which is sad. On admission though, he was unconscious and vomiting which was really worrying, docs thought the fracture was near the brain and they were talking surgery but fortunately the scan proved them wrong. He is a robust well built little guy and looks at least a year older and that has helped lessen his injuries. They will keep him in hospital for several days yet. He is black and blue and the Dr says he is lucky to be alive as the car came at him with such force it threw him to the other side of the road. He, his mummy and daddy were going for a walk and to get some fresh air, he was on the pavement when the car came at speed around a corner and the driver lost control, mounted the pavement and hit Jayden We are hoping they ban the driver for life, but wonder if he will just get 9 penalty points!!! Thank you all for your thoughts and kind words we hope and pray that tomorrow will bring good news and Jayden is soon at home and on the road to recovery. My glucose levels have been all over the place but I guess that's the shock and upset from all of this , hopefully tomorrow will be a better day especially for little J as he must have been so frightened. Thank you all again sleep well

Thank you for the better news, it was so good of you to let the forum know. Wishing you all a restful and a comforting night X

Reactions: 10 people

tigerlily72

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm not religious but I sincerely hope he gets well soon. He's in the best possible place and kids are tougher than you think and show great resilience. It must be a very worrying time for all concerned. Keep us updated x

Reactions: 7 people

julie56

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Angry people and liver!
Thinking of your little great grandson and praying for the best possible outcome. xx

Reactions: 4 people

Moniker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you for the update. I will hope that tomorrow brings even better news.

C

chris lowe

I don't know how many of you here have a religious faith but hope some of you do. My Great Grandson age 2 was hit by a speeding, out of control car this pm and has severe head injuries, he is now in the children's hospital in Manchester so please if you believe in any god pass on a prayer for his recovery. I am anxiously waiting for an update on his condition thanks. S Poohtiggy
So sorry to hear that, you must be so worried. Sending hugs and positive thoughts to you and your family. I know we are all spread about geographically but we are all lthere for you whenever you need support.

Lorraine deer

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Big crowds
After such bad news every minute feels like a lifetime I'm hope your wee grandson has a full recovery , thinking of you and your family at this time. God bless.

Reactions: 6 people

Doriand

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Political Correctness
Thank you all so much, I feel shattered but relieved tonight. Our little soldier is in intensive care and probably for tomorrow too, he has a fracture of the scull, at the back, to the right of the mastoid, it is still bleeding and will have an affect on his hearing which is sad. On admission though, he was unconscious and vomiting which was really worrying, docs thought the fracture was near the brain and they were talking surgery but fortunately the scan proved them wrong. He is a robust well built little guy and looks at least a year older and that has helped lessen his injuries. They will keep him in hospital for several days yet. He is black and blue and the Dr says he is lucky to be alive as the car came at him with such force it threw him to the other side of the road. He, his mummy and daddy were going for a walk and to get some fresh air, he was on the pavement when the car came at speed around a corner and the driver lost control, mounted the pavement and hit Jayden We are hoping they ban the driver for life, but wonder if he will just get 9 penalty points!!! Thank you all for your thoughts and kind words we hope and pray that tomorrow will bring good news and Jayden is soon at home and on the road to recovery. My glucose levels have been all over the place but I guess that's the shock and upset from all of this , hopefully tomorrow will be a better day especially for little J as he must have been so frightened. Thank you all again sleep well
Love and prayers are heading your way from all around the world........God bless........

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh my word, I am in shock as I read this. I can't begin to imagine the trauma you must all be suffering. Of course I will pray for you all, and especially for Jayden.
x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
How is little chap doing now poohtiggy ? Sending lots of positive thoughts and my best wishes.

RRB x

Reactions: 9 people

Fallgal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks for taking the time to update us, Poohtiggy. Love and light and positive energy to your whole family, especially Jayden.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you everyone for your lovely messages, kind thoughts and prayers.
Our little man was moved from intensive care today onto the high dependency unit, he's still very poorly but asked for his Peppa Pig. He's black and blue and says it hurts, Physio will try and get him mobile tomorrow if he will co operate!!! Mum and Dad are with him 24hrs and are much more positive today although my Grandaughter has the visual torment of his hat stuck under the front wheel of the car. Poor little man. The driver has owned up to speeding. Thanks be for our NHS and the wonderful staff looking after him. We are hoping he will make a speedy recovery with no permanent damage. Bless you all friends

Nice to hear a positive update pooh. Hopefully, it'll continue that way.

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Realy glad to here from you poohtiggy.and to know things have improved .and I continue to pray for you all.

Dillinger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Celery.
What an awful thing to happen; I'm so pleased he's making progress. Poor chap.

My thoughts are with you.

Best

Dillinger

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
I don't know how many of you here have a religious faith but hope some of you do. My Great Grandson age 2 was hit by a speeding, out of control car this pm and has severe head injuries, he is now in the children's hospital in Manchester so please if you believe in any god pass on a prayer for his recovery. I am anxiously waiting for an update on his condition thanks. S Poohtiggy

Had a chat with my Mr God (as I call him)
Much love and thoughts/prayers for you all . x

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Thank you everyone for your lovely messages, kind thoughts and prayers.
Our little man was moved from intensive care today onto the high dependency unit, he's still very poorly but asked for his Peppa Pig. He's black and blue and says it hurts, Physio will try and get him mobile tomorrow if he will co operate!!! Mum and Dad are with him 24hrs and are much more positive today although my Grandaughter has the visual torment of his hat stuck under the front wheel of the car. Poor little man. The driver has owned up to speeding. Thanks be for our NHS and the wonderful staff looking after him. We are hoping he will make a speedy recovery with no permanent damage. Bless you all friends
Please tell Jayden we will sing the peppa pig bing bong boo bus song just for him . x
Bing bong boo :singing::singing::singing:
Anything goes for this little man ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 14 people
A

AnnieC

I don't have any religious beliefs but my thoughts are with you and your family and I wish your little man a speedy recovery Children are so resiliant and it is amazing how they can bounce back so I am sure he will be fine and he will be a proud little pageboy at this parents wedding

Reactions: 11 people