2014/15 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
I can now use my bus pass to get me to the local games!!!
Southport free, Wrexham and Chester, less than a fiver. That's got to be better than Accrington Stanley!!!

See its got a plus side for you then :D

Reactions: 2 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Millwall lost last night so i reckon its all over for them unless Rotherham fall victim to having points deducted.
Looking at Millwalls last 2 games Home to Derby and Away to Wolves i dont rate their chances of escaping

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Millwall lost last night so i reckon its all over for them unless Rotherham fall victim to having points deducted.
Looking at Millwalls last 2 games Home to Derby and Away to Wolves i dont rate their chances of escaping
Nor me, they are doomed! Like Rovers and Wigan, Hull.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
He didn't :( But he played well. They lost 3-2. Attendance 214 . Amazing!

It's all about performance! As a coach, that's the be all and end all. Did he enjoy it? Did he contribute and was he full of effort? One of the questions that I always ask, do you think you could have done more?

As someone who, victory is an uncharted sea. I have real sympathy.

There is nothing like winning tho!!!!!!;)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's all about performance! As a coach, that's the be all and end all. Did he enjoy it? Did he contribute and was he full of effort? One of the questions that I always ask, do you think you could have done more?

As someone who, victory is an uncharted sea. I have real sympathy.

There is nothing like winning tho!!!!!!;)

Yes he enjoyed it. Yes he contributed. His fitness level isn't as good as it once was, so although he put in the effort he was very tired at the end and it showed. Could he have done more? The team didn't seemed that organised in the first half and he is better as an AM, but started as DM. So I suppose he did alright then. I've got a programme to treasure anyway. :)

Reactions: 4 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well it seems Rotherham have had 3 points deducted and a £30,000 fine. Thats made a difference to the table now Millwall could quite easily escape now.Come to that so could Wigan.The Millers deffo need to win tomorrow now and hope Millwall lose.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Plymouth away! That is far away! The Rovers can only try and get a result and hope the other two lose. Can't see it though! Clean sheet required and got to score, something that hasn't happened lately!

Some big issues to be decided over the weekend. But the last weekend is always fun!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Plymouth away! That is far away! The Rovers can only try and get a result and hope the other two lose. Can't see it though! Clean sheet required and got to score, something that hasn't happened lately!

Some big issues to be decided over the weekend. But the last weekend is always fun!

Good luck hope Rovers pull it off :)

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well we are chasing another victory today or at least a draw and hope that Leeds get beaten then we stay ahead of them.We should anhilalate Blackpool next week if we scored so many against Derby last week then Blackpool had better be in fear of us :D:D

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Mrs Hay-Char is accompanying our wheelchair-bound mate to St Mary's, for the Spurs game. She is warming up her vocal chords so as to be in the best possible voice to serenade Mauricio Pottechino with songs about his ancestry and sexual prowess. Her and thirty thousand other Saints fans..... :cool: :D

2-1 to Saints; Schneiderlin and Mané ;)

Reactions: 5 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We will have nearly 1000 away fans at Plymouth today. Hope the support that the players don't deserve will act as a boost to them.

Still think we are going down.

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Weell; I wasn't so far off; 2-2 but Pelle scored both, making up for the recent drought, a bit.

Still not impossible that we will finish above Liverpool and Tottenham, which would be sweet revenge.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Weell; I wasn't so far off; 2-2 but Pelle scored both, making up for the recent drought, a bit.

Still not impossible that we will finish above Liverpool and Tottenham, which would be sweet revenge.
Liverpoo will always do what they have done and finished with a slice of luck!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oh no Tranmere sadly departed :(:( So sorry for you Nosher mate

On a happier note we got a draw and Leeds beat Sheff Weds so theres 1 point between us all on next weeks match now.:)

Congratulations to Watford promoted to the Premiership.

Millwall back in the relegation zone.Rotherham have 1 match in hand so they can pull away and seal it.
Wigan gone down.

MK Dons and Preston scrapping for that 2nd auto promo spot
Swindon,Sheff Utd and Chesterfield playing off.

Yeovil down Colchester,Leyton Orient and Crawley could escape its all on next week.

Burton and Shrewsbury promoted Southend Bury and Wycombe fighting for the last auto spot.

Tranmere and Cheltenham down :(:(

Conference teams about to kick off at 5:15pm

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bad luck, Nosher :(. You guys will be back, have no fear.

Report from our man (or woman) on the terraces at St Mary's: apparently most of the songs about Pottechino centred around his alleged relationship with a Mrs Palm who, apparently, is possessed of five lovely daughters.... :D

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bad luck, Nosher :(. You guys will be back, have no fear.

Report from our man (or woman) on the terraces at St Mary's: apparently most of the songs about Pottechino centred around his alleged relationship with a Mrs Palm who, apparently, is possessed of five lovely daughters.... :D
lol

Not the one about his mother's occupation then?