thread unstable

lindisfel

Expert
Hi brun and Nosher, The forum seems unstable it has messed up arniemouses post when I tried to post. This new format is rubbish. D.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I think it's just a few glitches, it's been fine so far, but I'm just getting used to it.
There is a thread about anything you don't like on the website.

It's not the look but the substance!
Don't judge a book by its cover!

And so on!

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If you are having problems with the new forum upgrade, there is a thread for reporting it somewhere... Or just private message Giverny. She is working on all the nuts, bolts and issues.

TorqPenderloin

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The forum is just having a hypo. Give it a second to recover and it will be just fine, I'm sure.

C

catherinecherub

Hi brun and Nosher, The forum seems unstable it has messed up arniemouses post when I tried to post. This new format is rubbish. D.
@Administrator needs contacting if you are having problems with the forum.
A recent upgrade still needs fine tuning.
I am moving your post to General Chat as your complaint has nothing to do with RH. @lindisfel

Reactions: 4 people

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes

What problems are you having? Threads shouldn't experience any issues, but please highlight any and we'll take a look ASAP. @Giverny and the team are currently updating legacy code so now's a good time for it! :)