Choose your Diabetes Member Pack - How?

Tarabas

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi!

I am new to this Forum. Found it whith Tapatalk and made an account for easier reading this Forum and so.

I was suprised about the "Choose your Diabetes Member Pack" in my Account Profil. Nice. But there is always an error "Please update your contact details here so we can deliver your member pack."

But I put every wanted Information in it and the error is still there? What am I doing wrong?

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi @Tarabas - going to create a quick how-to in case anyone else has these problems :)

1. When you first login, you will see:

b423bab92d.png

2. If you try and choose your pack, you will see the following message:

de29984e10.png

3. To enter your address details, either click the red text (update your contact details) or click on Settings

0cb564e8a5.png

Input your address details here (only address 1/city are required in order to dispatch the member pack).

4. When you press Update, you should see the message:

bdb7c8073e.png

5a. Go back to your dashboard and choose your pack:

65fbbd0740.jpg

5b. Choose a wristband, badge, keyring... and then the dashboard will ask if you want to 'Confirm' your choice.

2a5f19a3a1.jpg

6. Press 'Confirm' and it will then say...

919e956857.png

And that's it!

We're saying it will take 45 days for delivery as we have a lot of packs to send out. We're also collecting the address details within the dashboard as with the Hypo Program, a lot of people were putting their address details in incorrectly (no idea how/why) so we want to make the process as efficient as possible.

When the pack is dispatched, your member area will be updated and we'll send you an email too (as it should take 3-7 days from day of dispatch).

Hope that's clear, if not please let me know! :pompous:
PS. Thanks for the tag @catherinecherub

Tarabas

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi! Thanks for your help!

But I allready done all this - only one thing not: there is no postcode field when UK is not selected.
HPxAjY7.jpg

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Try to login from computer, add your details and then use it via tapatalk. it will not show that error again

Motherhen2014

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People shouting while on their phones.
I have the same thing and gave up.

Motherhen2014

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
What is tapatalk please I don't understand.

Tarabas

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Select UK. Postcode field appears. Enter your postcode. Then change country to the correct one.

Motherhen2014

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Sorry I am still trying to find my way around this site where do I find UK please

Motherhen2014

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I ordered my member pack ages ago but have never received it.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
I completed the Hypo Programme last year and was told ( was it Charlotte??) I would be sent a wristband - never did get it!!! But, I got a Verio Meter through the post. :(

smlb

Type of diabetes
Carer
Treatment type
Insulin
I don't have the choose your pack bit come up when I log in :s Help?

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Hi!

I am new to this Forum. Found it whith Tapatalk and made an account for easier reading this Forum and so.

I was suprised about the "Choose your Diabetes Member Pack" in my Account Profil. Nice. But there is always an error "Please update your contact details here so we can deliver your member pack."

But I put every wanted Information in it and the error is still there? What am I doing wrong?
Hi Tarabus, I have been a member since Jan this year and only this morning did I find the " Choose Your Diabetes member Pack"in my account profile. I have filled it in and updated my profile and then received a message back to say it is on its way might take up to 45 days ?

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've been here for a good few months, filled out my member pack etc and havent seen anything from Mr Postie :cool:

jeangoo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
smoking, diy (I'm rubbish at it)
I had exactly the same problems months back and just gave up. Think it is just a way of them getting info about you and nothing else.