9 week review

bluejeans98

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all,
have had my 9 week review since being diagnosed as type 2. My doctor was very impressed with the results. My mmol/mol was 80 when diagnosed 22nd of September. It is now 50 mmol/mol/ Which I think is quite good for the short time. I told the doctor I was eating to my meter and she said it was obviously working and to keep it up. I am hoping come my next review in January it will be even lower.

So thanks to everyone on here for the advice over the past two months to help me lower my readings and to feel better than I have done in years. Big love to you all.

Reactions: 14 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done, You've done all the hard work! :) I'm looking forward to hearing your next results! :)

Reactions: 2 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hmmmmm. The HbA1c is OK, but the weight is still a battle for me though :)

Kezzer4321

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done Bluejeans that is excellent news. I love it when you can see all your hard work paying off. Are you able to celebrate with a small drink, if not I'll have a vodka in your honour :)

Reactions: 6 people

bluejeans98

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done Bluejeans that is excellent news. I love it when you can see all your hard work paying off. Are you able to celebrate with a small drink, if not I'll have a vodka in your honour :)

Off the booze until the 22nd of December. So please feel free to have a vodka in my honour.

kimbo1962

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done blue jeans!! It's great to know you have impressed the medics isn't it? Think I will join kezza and raise a vodka in your honour tonight? ;)

Reactions: 6 people

Jellyb

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Brilliant news. I've got an appointment for blood tests since diagnosis and then check up in a week or so. I hope I have good news too!