Is anyone else having problems with the forum tonight?

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
First problems!
I had to leave as it seized up and then couldn't get back in again.
Yup it looks like it's going down the pan.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
@JACKTHELAD Surely it's all part of the fun that we in the forum should enjoy :) or even give good advice and help if need be.
The one thing I know is that the tech wizards are trying their utmost just to improve and update all what is necessary in today's crazy fast systems.
No point going backwards or staying stuck when the best way is ahead of you.
True but part of the fun is having a pop at them too .... just when they are getting hot under the collar!

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I do now, wrote a post and 'a database error occurrence, please try later' popped up 4 times !!

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
True but part of the fun is having a pop at them too .... just when they are getting hot under the collar!
Fair comment, that is exactly the way my sons wind me up practicality every day, I am sure it's their way of keeping me fit. (it works)

Reactions: 3 people

LittleGreyCat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diet drinks - the artificial sweeteners taste vile.
Having to forswear foods I have loved all my life.
Trying to find low carb meals when eating out.
Yeah - database error here too.
Perhaps it has coughed up the data choking it and is feeling better?

Edit: Sadly, it is still struggling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 people

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm wondering if they are trying to tell me something, I have had to resign in 4 times in the last 10 mins, maybe they don't love me anymore. boo hool

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's been asking me to re log in all day.
Now it hasn't done that with me since the changes, but it happened to me a lot for 2-3 weeks before the recent upgrades. I am finding the site to be a lot quicker now and scrolling the page is better too.

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Now it hasn't done that with me since the changes, but it happened to me a lot for 2-3 weeks before the recent upgrades. I am finding the site to be a lot quicker now and scrolling the page is better too.

Glad it's improved for someone ;-)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I'm wondering if they are trying to tell me something, I have had to resign in 4 times in the last 10 mins, maybe they don't love me anymore. boo hool

Awww we still do :D I blame in on the cold weather with a scattering of snow flurries here tonight :p

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Giverny removed the flashing lights because they were causing some of us problems with jerkiness, slow scrolling, delayed text when typing and a few other bits. She seems to have solved them, or at least the site is working perfectly for me now for the first time since the upgrade.

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Early to bed last night but this morning everything seems to be running much smoother

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Is anybody else having a problem receiving alerts?? I am getting an odd one here and there but nothing much for three days or so now so I missed loads of posts and
ADRIANS RETURN!!
Welcome back mischief
We have a beautiful day sunshine and pretty mild

Reactions: 4 people

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Is anybody else having a problem receiving alerts?? I am getting an odd one here and there but nothing much for three days or so now so I missed loads of posts and
ADRIANS RETURN!!
Welcome back mischief
Ay up Poohtiggy, glad to be back. Hectic time away and still a couple more days to do next week. I haven't forgotten about Oleg, he is still on his way apparently and I have also managed to get you another one.
20150215_121516.jpg

This one is called Maiya and I'll send her along with Oleg when he arrives. Maiya is a school teacher.
have a good day

Reactions: 6 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Ay up Pootiggy, glad to be back. Hectic time away and still a couple more days to do next week. I haven't forgotten about Oleg, he is still on his way apparently and I have also managed to get you another one. View attachment 11792
This one is called Maiya and I'll send her along with Oleg when he arrives. Maiya is a school teacher.
have a good day

That's very kind of you! Thank you and by coincidence I have a Grandaughter called Maiya. Just hope Oleg doesn't get up to mischief on the way, strange things happen on those post vans. I ordered a Peppa Pig at Xmas and three arrived for the price of one.
You do realise don't you that there were people unable to eat or sleep in your absence, not good for diabetics!!

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
That's very kind of you! Thank you and by coincidence I have a Grandaughter called Maiya. Just hope Oleg doesn't get up to mischief on the way, strange things happen on those post vans. I ordered a Peppa Pig at Xmas and three arrived for the price of one.
You do realise don't you that there were people unable to eat or sleep in your absence, not good for diabetics!!
I'll try and give some sort of warning next time so they can all have a party without me.:D I don't think they were actually worried about me being away so long, more in fear of when I was coming back.:happy:

Reactions: 4 people