Type 2's: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
7.3 this morning :p after a hand full of nuts for me supper and not a big dinner at tea time :arghh:

Reactions: 18 people

Shecat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Animal harmers, Smoking, Ignorance, Rudeness
If my numbers rose as low as most on this thread I would be near coma but I am an insulin user :)

Bewildered

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
10.1 Eugh. So Thinking about what I did differently the last two days, my steps were a lot lower as back to work now, note to self walk at lunchtime and offer to do the milk run for the office, on foot. carbs were higher too the past two days, so self control in the office isn't so good either. The good thing about noticing what you do differently is that you can make changes - positive spin

Reactions: 15 people

Baruney

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

7.2 fasting. Not liking these over 7s. Blood ketones 0.3.

Miffed. Have given myself til the end of the week before I totally throw my toys out of the pram.

Reactions: 17 people

loulou99782

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
7.3 seem to be in the 7s fasting. I off to have methatrexate blood test and going to knitting group.

Reactions: 18 people

brettsza

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Bedtime 5.8
Fasting 6.0 A weekend of Alcohol & some carby food, not good.
Hi Neil

Did you manage to finish batch 44 :) as I just got rid of it now as I don't test too often anymore but since beginning nd have started testing more often and I only ordered 5 boxes.

daddys1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Neil

Did you manage to finish batch 44 :) as I just got rid of it now as I don't test too often anymore but since beginning nd have started testing more often and I only ordered 5 boxes.

Hi, Yes have used all 44's 1/2 way through 500 of 61's . I'm also rarely testing on known foods, only 3 tests yesterday.

Code Free Test results came back from the Factory & Home-health on the 44's, they say that they were within tolerances and only showing marginal increase over norm. 61's seem not too bad.
Neil

vit90

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Another 6.8 this morning - can't wait to get home tonight and back to my usual routine. This morning's poor result is probably because last night we went to the newly-weds house and more champagne was offered! NO champagne today, just a glass or two of red wine at lunch time...

Reactions: 12 people

Mandingo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.4 this morning. Still tormented by coughing fits......all unproductive :-(

Reactions: 20 people

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.

chancellors

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi here are my last three fasting readings for Sunday = 5.2, Monday = 5.8 & Tuesday = 5.8 also. Have a good day the sun is shinning in Exeter.

Reactions: 19 people
Status
Not open for further replies.