Such as glucosamine or msn or condroitin that is safe with diabetes
Thanks

JAY1JAY1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes
Sorry I cant help. I'm still learning myself , I just get on with it and suffer . I will be watching as I have pain in must my joints. Not nice is it?

Eurobuff

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Such as glucosamine or msn or condroitin that is safe with diabetes
Thanks

If you're in the UK I would ring a chemist, and ask to speak to the pharmacist. Boots is usually a good one to ring. I don't suffer from knee pain, but suffer with neck pain from a car accident. I use heated gel packs, or a hand warmer. When it gets unbearable I take Veganin, & something called sleep aid (to mimic what Syndol used to do), but I wouldn't advise you to take any tablets without speaking to a pharmacist at least.

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I've had one bad knee (cause unknown :() on and off for over 30 years and the other for 10-12 years, and they are worse in wet weather. I've been taking glucosamine/chondroitin tablets for many years (pre diabetes) and it never occurred to me to stop when I was diagnosed with type 2 about 16 months ago. There's some debate about whether these tablets actually work, but they certainly help me! But I noticed too when I went on my low carb diet that that also helped and my joints were more flexible- but it may have been weight loss related.

Robbity