what to drink

moe.

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who are mean spirited
Ok this seems mad to ask this as i am trying to get my bloods down.

I have a big night out coming up its been planed and talked about for 6 months.
We are starting with cocktail lesons what can i drink to join in with the fun,then on for lobster and champagne seems a nightmere to me as a newbi but i just cant back out any advice !

dancer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
All cocktails contain sugar to some degree so I tend to avoid them. As it looks like you'll be making the cocktails, ask for a recipe that doesn't contain cordials or liqueurs. The only martini I can think of that won't contain as much sugar would be James Bond's dry vodka martini . . . I don't know about you but I think one of those would blow my head off!

moe.

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who are mean spirited
All cocktails contain sugar to some degree so I tend to avoid them. As it looks like you'll be making the cocktails, ask for a recipe that doesn't contain cordials or liqueurs. The only martini I can think of that won't contain as much sugar would be James Bond's dry vodka martini . . . I don't know about you but I think one of those would blow my head off!
How about a glass of champagne if i sip it and make it last.
Any cocktails i make i will give away i just want to have a little drink so i am part of things.

dancer

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
How about a glass of champagne if i sip it and make it last.
Any cocktails i make i will give away i just want to have a little drink so i am part of things.
Just make sure the champagne is brut and enjoy!