2015/16 Football Season

Croc

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sea filth!
I nearly cos its only down the road but it was raining.

Screamer of a goal from Welling.

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Bradford won York won even Blackpool got their first win and off the bottom. Sadly Tranmere dropped a point and had a man sent off :( Not good that Nosher when a man gets sent off.

England ready to kick off and whop the backsides off San Marino
We were outplayed by a bunch of part timers and it was very poor!
Even with ten men we should have seen it through!
Good equaliser tho!
I don't think we lost a point, we gained one!!!!
A long stay in the conference for Rovers!

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I wondered when you were going to spout off about the greens!

Really impressed with the record and giving no one else a sniff at stopping them. I am really impressed.
Rovers are nearly as bad as the last two relegations. For some reason we are really struggling in this league! The players we have brought in have not set the world on fire at all!
The tactics and the constant changes to the line up for what ever reason is not helping.
I can see us changing manager soon if our results and more importantly our performances don't improve.
I hate changing managers but ours doesn't seem to know how to cope with the pressure and the knowledge to get results. It's really poor!
Didn't think I would be saying this so early in the season or at all!

Two huge derbies and Grimsby away to follow, I fear the worst but hope for better.

Reactions: 4 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
@nosher8355 It will get better soon. :)

Are you still coaching?

Yes, first game tomorrow, looking forward to it, it will be even more competitive than it has been, 13 teams in league and plenty of cups!
We have been pretty poor pre season but I think that we've got good spirit and a way of playing that suits us.
I'll post result tomorrow!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Nice win for England last night 6-0 what an easy game that was. :D Thats 7 games played and 7 games won

Reactions: 3 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Yes, first game tomorrow, looking forward to it, it will be even more competitive than it has been, 13 teams in league and plenty of cups!
We have been pretty poor pre season but I think that we've got good spirit and a way of playing that suits us.
I'll post result tomorrow!

Good luck Nosher :)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Well more goals galore at BP as we beat Barnet 3-2

They really should have won in all honesty as we rode our luck they missed sitter after sitter had twice as many shots on goal than us and twice as many corners

They were a big aerial threat up front and our defence always looked likely to concede, but unlike last season we can score a few of our own

We need a decent centre back, we have Troy Archibald Henville but he is injured and we sure miss him so we need decent cover

A warm sunny day up here yesterday and that is 2 back to back league wins with 13 scored so far in L2 and 14 conceded (6 in the cup and 3 conceded)

I could feel relief at BP yesterday as we went 2-0 up they squared it (deservedly) and should have won in truth, but goals in the net count at the end of the day

TooMuchGlucose

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Nice win for England last night 6-0 what an easy game that was. :D Thats 7 games played and 7 games won

It's just a shame Rooney took that penalty, he should've equalled the record with a better goal than that. At least Kane scored though, and Walcott looked decent.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
England in action again tonight this time its Switzerland can we make it 8 out of 8 lets hope so :):cool::)

TooMuchGlucose

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
England in action again tonight this time its Switzerland can we make it 8 out of 8 lets hope so :):cool::)

We only need a draw to win the group but it'd be nice to get a good 3-0 win our defence has looked a bit shaky at times :)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Switzerland are no mugs and were thought to be our toughest rivals for the group.
Just seen the team and our defence does look a bit weak in my opinion.
But it's when we get to France that matters, cos I'm certain we will still qualify.