2015/16 Football Season

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Only behind Bolton and the other two Merseyside teams in most Rovers minds are Swindle.

A real chequered history between the club's!

I think I've been about four times to the magic roundabout.
Once going from the pub close by, a gang of lads threatened us until they seen the rest of our travelling party arrived, they soon skidaddled, it was really funny!

What with floodlights and , play offs and some unmentionable managers and coaches who were really horrible to our nice Mr. Aldridge (legend!) Plus history with them in our rise up the league's. Shocking, shameless club, who should not be in the league because of the bribing, cheating, monetary goings on!

Well you get my drift?

Reactions: 3 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Only behind Bolton and the other two Merseyside teams in most Rovers minds are Swindle.

A real chequered history between the club's!

I think I've been about four times to the magic roundabout.
Once going from the pub close by, a gang of lads threatened us until they seen the rest of our travelling party arrived, they soon skidaddled, it was really funny!

What with floodlights and , play offs and some unmentionable managers and coaches who were really horrible to our nice Mr. Aldridge (legend!) Plus history with them in our rise up the league's. Shocking, shameless club, who should not be in the league because of the bribing, cheating, monetary goings on!

Well you get my drift?

lol I think so.

Reactions: 4 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Well yes, that's Leeds for me, but I'm a Gooner by marriage so that's the team I support by going to games. FGR is my local team so I go there sometimes too. If I had to choose just one it would be LUFC but I know more about Arsenal these days because I watch them more.

:D:D:D:D

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We lost again to Lincoln, bloody rubbish in a rubbish league on a wet and windy rubbish day!

I'm bloody rubbish passed off!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Wigan did well in the Lancs Derby they beat Rochdale 0-2. Elsewhere we all laughed at Barnsley lost to Port Vale. Doncaster won and so did Bradford and Sheff United scraped a draw. York got beat so a mixed day for Yorkshire teams. At least Barnsley did us proud the other night in the Paint trophy. Back to normal next weekend. Our lot are returning from a training camp in Spain tomorrow. Be interesting to see what David Wagner has made of them and wether hes managed to lick a few in to shape. I think he's looking at the younger ones to try and get them through the Academy and possibly in to first team status.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
LEEDS owner Massimo Cellino is facing FA charges over allegations he has paid transfer bungs and broken rules over third party ownership.

It is understood the FA are poised to charge Cellino and the club within a matter of weeks after he told investigators that he still doesn't know how English football works and mistakenly broke the rules.

If found guilty, Cellino could be banned from running the club and the Championship outfit hit with a hefty fine or even a points deduction.

That would surely sink the club to the bottom of the league. A cruel way to go especially as its not the clubs fault and the fans are gunna suffer. That damned Cellino is a liability. There's rumours that he's gunna sack Evans and bring Moyes to the club. That would be interesting. I guess we gotta watch this space.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Was good to see the suporters singing the French National Anthem last night at Wembley

Reactions: 9 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Thought it was symbolic and as it should be with our allies!

Actually quite enjoyed the game and have found a new midfield maelstrom in Alli!

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Was good to see the suporters singing the French National Anthem last night at Wembley

I didnt see the game but im still glad the supporters joined in with the French National Anthem. Its good that the 2 countries can be united. Germany's game got called off after they found a bomb in a vehicle near the ground. Awful isnt it.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Back to the bread and butter league programme.
Rovers are at home to lowly Guisley.
It's gonna be cold watching it tomorrow!

Some good matches tomorrow including citeh v Liverpoo!
I've given up predictions, as I'm **** at it!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Will Carlisle's game be on after the flooding?
It was submerged Monday & Tuesday the whole bloody pitch

Pumps have got rid of it and the game is on tomorrow

We are at home to Pompey and I have stuck a fiver on us to win 2-1 got 9 to 1

I think I will pop into an old mans clothes shop and buy some long johns and a vest for tomorrow as it will be baltic

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
It was submerged Monday & Tuesday the whole bloody pitch

Pumps have got rid of it and the game is on tomorrow

We are at home to Pompey and I have stuck a fiver on us to win 2-1 got 9 to 1

I think I will pop into an old mans clothes shop and buy some long johns and a vest for tomorrow as it will be baltic

Got mine ready for tomorrow!
It's bloody well as cold as Cumbria on a decent day down here at the moment, cold, bloody freezing, wet and windy, blowing a bloody gale!

Could do with putting all that weight back on again!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Got mine ready for tomorrow!
It's bloody well as cold as Cumbria on a decent day down here at the moment, cold, bloody freezing, wet and windy, blowing a bloody gale!

Could do with putting all that weight back on again!

Well it has bloody well peeshed it down all bloody week just about and the bloody wind nearly bloody well blew me over on bloody tuesday
At least the bloody sun shone a bit today i hope it stays bloody well fair for tomorrow, but I don't think it bloody will, coz were forecast some bloody snow. LOL bloody LOL