2015/16 Football Season

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Arrogant and ignorant people.
Nice convincing 1-6 win for Liverpool. Thats some going is that.

Everton v Man City
Stoke v Liverpool

I reckon Man City will win out right

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Did say about my predictions, sorry!

Cannot believe that Jimmy Floyd Hasslebank has left Burton to go to QPR.

He might regret that at the end of the season or he follows the last five or six managers at Loftus Road!

Reactions: 4 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Leeds United: Fans plan walk-out protest against Massimo Cellino’s ‘Pie-Tax’

Read more: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....imo-cellino-s-pie-tax-1-7605037#ixzz3tKEbJVKg

I bet Evans the fat pie man was behind that it would be more pies for him :D:D

Ha Ha Ha thats a laugh isnt it if they are prepared to pay to enter the game then walk out after only 17 mins all i can say is they are as mad as Cellino :D:D:D

Speaking of Leeds i heard a rumour that somebody put Cellino up for sale on Ebay. Apparently the bidding reached over £1000 at last glance :D:D Who the heck wants a bent chairman.

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Yes thats a shock isnt it Man City losing. Seeing as Leicester are winning 3-0 they go top.

So far we are beating Birmingham with a 1st minute goal i best not say anything though jinx it and all that :D:D

Reactions: 3 people

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Well i didnt speak too soon we scored again and secured the first win for Wagner. Now we have discovered how to score and win lets keep it going shall we. Bristol City and Rotherham next to play. UTT

I think the biggest disappointment must go to Northwich Victoria they sadly exited the cup 3-2 to Northampton town. They took the lead as well and Northampton came back with 3 goals.
Salford City are still in it they drew 1-1 last night with Hartlepool.

And of course the the biggest comback goes to Brighton they were 2-0 down and suddenly pulled back to win 2-3 and kept that unbeaten run going. A force to be reckoned with eh.

Leeds won as well i was hoping Hull would nick that one :D:D

Bad luck to Tranmere :(

Good luck to Carlisle tomorrow :)

Reactions: 3 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
OMG!
The best team won again at Prenton Park!
We were second best in every department.
Just not good enough as a team!
They got clapped off!
We got booed off!
For me, they played through the midfield and we did nothing to counter it.
And that's been happening for quite a while now!

Time up for manager methinks!

Chance to get in play-offs is getting remoter and worse, week by week!

Reactions: 5 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I looked at the scores for yesterday and feel the pain Nosher

No supporters clubs buses went down because they were all flooded at Brunton Park the city is in a mess, yet Radio Cumbria said 550 had made it to Welling out of a crowd of 2.1K that is tremendous effort lads n lasses I salute you

The army are here helping out

I'm ok in a higher part of the city on the outskirts but the road at the bottom of the hill (A6) is the only way in and out

All train services cancelled to Barrow, Newcastle, Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dumfries & London Euston, all these lines are flooded, passengers stranded at Carlisle Citadel Station unable to get a train anywhere

Welling 0-5 Carlisle

22 shots (12 on target) a missed penalty and hit the woodwork twice

This could have been a red face day for us but I am so pleased were through with the big boys (Huddersfield Town LOL)
So after Plymouth away R1 and Welling away R2 a nice home tie v Newcastle/Sunderland, Man U/Man C. Liverpool/Everton
Arsenal/Tottenham or err maybe Huddersfield Town would be good please, basically a home tie v anyone please

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Cant get flooded Brunton Park pic up LOL I'm a nerd with technology

johnboy412000

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I looked at the scores for yesterday and feel the pain Nosher

No supporters clubs buses went down because they were all flooded at Brunton Park the city is in a mess, yet Radio Cumbria said 550 had made it to Welling out of a crowd of 2.1K that is tremendous effort lads n lasses I salute you

The army are here helping out

I'm ok in a higher part of the city on the outskirts but the road at the bottom of the hill (A6) is the only way in and out

All train services cancelled to Barrow, Newcastle, Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dumfries & London Euston, all these lines are flooded, passengers stranded at Carlisle Citadel Station unable to get a train anywhere

Welling 0-5 Carlisle

22 shots (12 on target) a missed penalty and hit the woodwork twice

This could have been a red face day for us but I am so pleased were through with the big boys (Huddersfield Town LOL)
So after Plymouth away R1 and Welling away R2 a nice home tie v Newcastle/Sunderland, Man U/Man C. Liverpool/Everton
Arsenal/Tottenham or err maybe Huddersfield Town would be good please, basically a home tie v anyone please

Yeah i seen Carlisle on the news its awful isnt it and i hope you werent affected. My heart goes out to all those that were flooded :(

Reactions: 5 people

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Yeah i seen Carlisle on the news its awful isnt it and i hope you werent affected. My heart goes out to all those that were flooded :(
Were on a hill so ok although rain did form a wee puddle on the conservatory floor so it leaked in through the roof but it was hellish for 24 hours non stop wind and rain

Carlisle is in chaos half the city is under water, many roads closed my journey to and from work normally takes 15 mins, today going in was half an hour coming home a bloomin hour