365 cookbook

Scotty2121

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not a lot
Hi does anyone know how I can get the 365 diabetic cookbook,I have seen it in this website and put all my details in but then when icome to download it either from the email they send me or from the actual page it will only download about a quarter of it and then it keeps going back to my homepage,I do have enough space on my ipad and computer,so does anyone have any ideas,possibly emailing it to me,thanks

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
That is one huge download, but I managed to get it, despite the size - I don't think that I'll be trying the porridge with - was it 61 gm of carb for breakfast though. I might have a trawl through and see what would be safe for me to eat.

D

Deleted member 308541

That is one huge download
It's only 102 Mb's which is negligible in this day and age of fibre connections etc.

If your on dial up, you are still in the stone age, so upgrade to the 21st century.

Last edited by a moderator:

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
It's only 102 Mb's which is negligible in this day and age of fibre connections etc.

If your on dial up, you are still in the stone age, so upgrade to the 21st century.
Google said the file was too large to be checked for nasties. We're on broadband - I think Google is too. It was no problem to fit it into this PC which has multiple discs of enormous size, but the system I used for downloading it - blinked, momentarily, at the size of it.