daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Thanks Ken. I don't understand why she didn't do anything about it. My GP didn't pick up on it either as I also had a blood test done by him a while ago. Don't know what to do but in the meantime I'm going to do something you should NEVER do and that is to increase my statins gradually without telling either of them. They won't know as I have a six-month prescription where I can pick up as much as I want during that time. I don't get any side effects from them. I'm not due for another blood test for quite a while. Thanks for your time - appreciate it :)

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Cheers Daisy.
I can't comment on what you plan to do....that is a matter for you. I am sure you are well aware of what I would tell you.

I would be asking for a second opinion if it was me. :(

Ken

Just a thought......maybe they both subscribe to the 'Kendrick' theory about Cholesterol...... :wink:

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Yes I know what you think! Am doing some serious thinking myself now. Googled Kendrick and he sounds a right nutter. Somehow don't think the two quacks follow him. At least I hope not. :)

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
I have decided to get another test from somewhere else to see if the previous test is accurate or not as it didn't seem very professional. The HDL and LDL were on a printed sheet and the total cholesterol was on a separate hand written sheet presumably coming from somewhere else. So maybe it's not even right :?: So I will see if my usual pharmacy can do one for me. No point doing something else if the test isn't even correct :shock:

Sorry if I've taken over this thread :)