A new member

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello, and welcome @dovesbeatingheart .
There is some information for new members in my signature, just below this post.
Have a read , then come back with any questions you have. Our members are generally very helpful.
Best wishes, Pipp

Angela82

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello, and welcome @dovesbeatingheart .
There is some information for new members in my signature, just below this post.
Have a read , then come back with any questions you have. Our members are generally very helpful.
Best wishes, Pipp
Hi Pipp, I've tried to reply to you on my thread but it keeps saying spam. I just wanted to thankyou for your reply to me

• Friendly
Reactions: lovinglife

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Great day all! My name is Dovesbeatingheart. I am here to learn more about diabetes. I am looking forward to improving my diet and lifestyle since being diagnosed yesterday.
Hello @dovesbeatingheart , and welcome!

Diagnosed the other day, and straight onto the forum, eh...? I like it! Well, not the diagnosis, but your attitude towards it. See what you can do to improve things, right from the get-go. It'll take you a long way, I'm sure, when it comes to getting on top of things. https://josekalsbeek.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-nutritional-thingy.html might help some with the basics. And if you have any questions, throw them out there, there's usually someone around with an answer or two. :)

Agai, welcome, and hat's off to your way of handling things!
Jo

Reactions: ziggy_w