A small support group

ianRugzo

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Hello all,

Thr more I am reading your comments the more i am seeing the help of others who has been there and done that are crucial for the newly diagnosed ones.

On the other hand what really helps is the support between the people that are suffering from the same.

I dont know if it is allowed here in the forums but I have created a small group of whatsapp that I would like to include people newly diagnosed as well as experienced ones so that we can all learn and support each other in hard times, and so that we can all learn together.

If you have time to contribute please PM me.
Best.

Edited by mod to remove request for contact details

Last edited by a moderator:

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
The idea of a small intimate group is a very good idea. Sometimes people would like to be able to meet the people they are connecting with. I read through the terms and conditions concerning the forum, and though I can see no problem with linking to the forum, it would be a good idea to consult with the moderators and administrators to ensure there is no breach of procedure. I wish you good luck.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello all,

Thr more I am reading your comments the more i am seeing the help of others who has been there and done that are crucial for the newly diagnosed ones.

On the other hand what really helps is the support between the people that are suffering from the same.

I dont know if it is allowed here in the forums but I have created a small group of whatsapp that I would like to include people newly diagnosed as well as experienced ones so that we can all learn and support each other in hard times, and so that we can all learn together.

If you have time to contribute please PM me.
Best.

Edited by mod to remove request for contact details
Your profile says you are pre diabetic but you have posted in the Reactive Hypoglycemia thread.. not sure who you are trying to reach with your support group.

ianRugzo

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Your profile says you are pre diabetic but you have posted in the Reactive Hypoglycemia thread.. not sure who you are trying to reach with your support group.

I dont know why it days that. Must be an error at the time of the registration. I have RH.

ianRugzo

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
I see Brunneria editing the post so I assume they dont have any problems with a couple of us getting together. Thanks!

So if you would like to join pm me please.