accu chek 360 installation

head clansman

Dislikes
rude people , people who can't make an instant decision
Hi all it s been some time since I have been in to visit , not even sure if I'm posting this in the right forum ,( Mods please feel free move it)

I'm trying to upgrade to ACCU CHEK 360 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

lets start from the beginning I have been a diabetic for nearly 6 years, started monitoring shortly after this, I started with the accu chek compact plus the older version the blue and grey one this worked fine i could monitor daily my blood glucose and chart it all on the PC. I felt i had control of what was happening to my body right up to the time I went into hospital in late 2011 for an operation to remove large liver cysts. I made the mistake of taking my blood monitor with me , it got stolen while in hospital, why someone should want to do this I shall never never fathom out.

By then accu chek had upgraded to the present black accu chek compact plus with the accu chek smart pix I don't like the soft ware on this at all , OR, the whole package either so I tend to not monitor as often as I use to.(lapsed) to long.

I seem to have two options now, 1 get hold of an old blue and grey accu chek compact plus monitor again, to which I have the software for, but, accu chek no longer produce them. or, upgrade to accu chek 360.

Now I am a patient man but, really, I have tried and tried to install this software and cannot, has anyone here installed it before and been successful? if you have please let me know how you did it, I get half way through the installation of adobe flash player when it kick me out every time am i missing something. if so what? many thanks in advance. martin

Chas C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
What version of windows are you using, as it will not work with win8.

Chas C

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I remember having a few problems and needing to download some other windows software - think it warned me something was missing was some older software and sorry can't remember what it was but Roche will be able to tell you what to do.