American with no way to physically get to a store. Where's a good online store to purchase syringes for insulin shots?

cmx9

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Car has been broken for months now but I'm fine without one except for when I need to get my insulin. I want to avoid having to go into anywhere unless I need to, which is only when I need a refill for insulin. Is Amazon safe to order needles from? Trying to keep the cost low + not get something that could be contaminated. I don't fully trust Amazon which is why I'm reaching out in case anyone else here can recommend a better alternative.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Car has been broken for months now but I'm fine without one except for when I need to get my insulin. I want to avoid having to go into anywhere unless I need to, which is only when I need a refill for insulin. Is Amazon safe to order needles from? Trying to keep the cost low + not get something that could be contaminated. I don't fully trust Amazon which is why I'm reaching out in case anyone else here can recommend a better alternative.
As long as you're buying a new package rather than a second hand/alternative suppliers one, I don't think there'll be a problem. (Used to get them through a European amazon, for our diabetic cat.)

• Agree
Reactions: Antje77

aylalake

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being told “Oh go on, one won’t hurt you!”.
Conversely, the food police.
Just a pedantic point: you have Treatment Type as oral tablets, no mention of insulin. It might be worth changing this to ensure you get the right advice for other questions you may have.