Another 1lb bites the dust!

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Well it's taken me a while but I have lost a further 1 stone 1lb since the 23rd of May taking my loss to 3 stone 4lbs! I now have clothes which are sizes 14-16 in my wardrobe! I am a size 16 in asda jeans and my friend has just given me a size 14 sainsburys jeans and they fit! I am now dancing around the lounge to

Reactions: 16 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well it's taken me a while but I have lost a further 1 stone 1lb since the 23rd of May taking my loss to 3 stone 4lbs! I now have clothes which are sizes 14-16 in my wardrobe! I am a size 16 in asda jeans and my friend has just given me a size 14 sainsburys jeans and they fit! I am now dancing around the lounge to

I'm clapping.

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thank you all sooooo much!!!!!!!!
:):):):singing::singing::singing:

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello Scandichi. Ive just read your thread. Well done! Youve done brilliantly. :)

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
That's AWESOME!!! :D Well done Scandi! :) Don't forget to keep telling your HCP's how you achieved it! :D

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
New clothes time I think - I have done it 3 times it is such a good feeling like laast time I went shopping for shorts and thought 34" would be right and find that actually I needed 32". Such a bonus.

So off to sainsbury's and buy some 14's and one pair of size 12 to give you that incentive. :D

Reactions: 2 people

cath99

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
rude d/n nurses and being treated like im wierd because im diabetic
thats fantastic 1 pond better than nothing atall, xx

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
New clothes time I think - I have done it 3 times it is such a good feeling like laast time I went shopping for shorts and thought 34" would be right and find that actually I needed 32". Such a bonus.

So off to sainsbury's and buy some 14's and one pair of size 12 to give you that incentive. :D
******! You're lighter than me! :D
I maintain to mr Scandi that I'm a bloke weight. He eats LCHF too and weighs 11st 1! Not fair! I'm 1 st 1lb heavier! I've got this fat face dress which is my nemesis. It says it sz 16 in the label but I'm convinced it's a 14. I can get it on but it's too small across the boobs and I look heavily preggers so not a good look! I'm sure I'll fit into it by the next millennium!
Love the avatar! :D

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
That's AWESOME!!! :D Well done Scandi! :) Don't forget to keep telling your HCP's how you achieved it! :D
My doc is supportive but I always tell the other doc how much I've lost and what my last hba1c was! 3st 4lbs and 37 I do believe! :angelic: Whether he wants to know or not! :rolleyes:

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
you have given as good as youve got, if not more, you totally rock and are an inspiration to us all!

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Great Scandi, well done!

K

Kat100

Hugs Kat! How are you?
Hi , ok thanks ...well done on all your work ....(hugs) back ...
Spending a bit more time on the site now it is that autumn feeling ...
Keep up the shopping , great clothes bargains out there ..... :)
Still doing my walking ....did my first half mile run today at the end of the walk ....more running tomorrow ...
Think it was that peanut bar the 9 one ...
I read it here somewhere ...made me a bit energetic to burn off a few cals ....a girl,can only try .... ;) Kat x :cat: