App

DannyMac

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi not been on for a long time, Diabetic 10 years now didn't bother before about tracking my Sugar Levels. Always had great results year on year, don't need Meds, so suppose I have bean doing OK,but 73 now and was thinking is there a free App you can download to monitor your Sugar levels. Its just as you get older you find it harder restricting yourself and controlling your way of life.

KennyA

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi not been on for a long time, Diabetic 10 years now didn't bother before about tracking my Sugar Levels. Always had great results year on year, don't need Meds, so suppose I have bean doing OK,but 73 now and was thinking is there a free App you can download to monitor your Sugar levels. Its just as you get older you find it harder restricting yourself and controlling your way of life.
Hi DannyMac

there are apps that will help you record your levels and make some sense of them, but you'll still need to get the BG data from fingerpricks or a CGM. is that what you're asking about?

Reactions: CatsFive

CatsFive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
To simply record your levels, spreadsheets are quite good enough though maybe not easy if you don't have a tablet, laptop or PC.