Back To School

mc9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
So I'm going back to school soon (I know many on here already have) and, again I live in America.

So I will let this serve as a general back to school discussion thread, what should I know (I also have a sport right after school)
In essence what do I need to know? and just discuss back to school stuff in general particularly in relation to diabetes.

Lucas Sampaio

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey, how are you?
I'm diabetic and I am here to help you (or at least try it). The basic that you're going to need is your responsibility of checking you glycemia and take your medicines. And don't forget to eat something that can handle your glycemia during the sport. Carbohydrates are a good thing to eat before you practice some exercise, but do not forget to use your medicines. And don't forget to bring some candies in the case you have a hypoglycemia.
That's all that I can help you.
Maybe your treatment is different than mine then if you think that's not right to do it, don't do it
A hug

mc9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hey, how are you?
I'm diabetic and I am here to help you (or at least try it). The basic that you're going to need is your responsibility of checking you glycemia and take your medicines. And don't forget to eat something that can handle your glycemia during the sport. Carbohydrates are a good thing to eat before you practice some exercise, but do not forget to use your medicines. And don't forget to bring some candies in the case you have a hypoglycemia.
That's all that I can help you.
Maybe your treatment is different than mine then if you think that's not right to do it, don't do it
A hug

Thanks