Blood test results.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 83869
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 83869

So I had my blood test results for my tiredness etc....and they all came back as absolutely normal she thinks my tiredness could be my depression....BUT most importantly my hba1c is 58!!!!!! I am sooooooo happy as I never thought it would be this low! I can't believe it! As for the lightheadedness she doesn't know why I am getting that.....

Reactions: 11 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done on the hba1c!

Sorry you haven't got to the bottom of the tiredness though...

Reactions: 2 people

Totto

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So I had my blood test results for my tiredness etc....and they all came back as absolutely normal she thinks my tiredness could be my depression....BUT most importantly my hba1c is 58!!!!!! I am sooooooo happy as I never thought it would be this low! I can't believe it! As for the lightheadedness she doesn't know why I am getting that.....
Congratulations on you HbA1c Nicola!

Please post your actual test results and we will help you fill in possible gaps for you.

Kezzer4321

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Nicola great news about your hba1c results.

Depression can leave you feeling lethargic but try to do a little exercise daily as exercise releases happy endorphins.

D

Deleted member 83869

Congratulations on you HbA1c Nicola!

Please post your actual test results and we will help you fill in possible gaps for you.
I don't have them....I was so shocked with my hba1c that I forgot to ask! I'm back there on Friday though!

D

Deleted member 83869

Hi Nicola great news about your hba1c results.

Depression can leave you feeling lethargic but try to do a little exercise daily as exercise releases happy endorphins.
I've sciatica caused by 2 slip discs...so it's kind of hard atm

Totto

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
would the doctors diagnose that though?
ME is sort of the last resort and believe me, there are A LOT of thyroid sufferers diagnosed with both ME and fibromyalgia.

Don't worry. Get the results and post them here.

D

Deleted member 83869

ME is sort of the last resort and believe me, there are A LOT of thyroid sufferers diagnosed with both ME and fibromyalgia.

Don't worry. Get the results and post them here.
Il get them Friday but she did thoroughly look at them and said everything was fine but il still get them! She did my blood pressure and that was 105/85...I've had lower though!

this is too difficult two

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Il get them Friday but she did thoroughly look at them and said everything was fine but il still get them! She did my blood pressure and that was 105/85...I've had lower though!
I was told results were fine. I asked for figures, and they were not all fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

graj0

So I had my blood test results for my tiredness etc....and they all came back as absolutely normal she thinks my tiredness could be my depression....BUT most importantly my hba1c is 58!!!!!! I am sooooooo happy as I never thought it would be this low! I can't believe it! As for the light headedness she doesn't know why I am getting that.....
Great HbA1c, shame about the other bits. Obviously I'm not an expert but looking at your blood pressure I would be tempted to look at that as a possible cause of light headiness. My poor old dad (now 87) suffers from light headiness, especially when he stands up. Three doctors gave him three different diagnosis, Inner ear infection, vertigo and something else that I've forgotten. It was his DN who decided to measure BP standing and sitting and discovered how his blood pressure dropped when he stood up. In his case it was actually a known side effect of Amlodopine which he took for . . . . . . . wait for it . . . . . . . High blood pressure. I don't think you're on any BP meds, you look way too young and I mean that in a nice way, it's usually us oldies that get high BP.
As for tiredness, I guess that's what the blood tests were for, checking white/red cell count maybe?
Still, pleased about your HbA1c, that's good news, I think the only suggestion I would make is that slowly but surely you will chip away at the things that aren't quite right and you will get back to a state where you weren't light headed or tired.
Just a thought, have you considered consulting a Nutritional Therapist, a good one, somebody who studied for three years or more to get a degree in Nutritional medicine and is a member of BANT.