Blood Test

Oscarbromley

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Wanted to put an update on.
I was diagnosed last October with type 2 Diabetes and have since then lost 3.5 stone and followed a low carb diet.
Just received a message off my doctor saying that my last two readings so good he wants me to stop taking my Metformin (I was on 4 a day, then was reduced to two a day 3 months ago).
Would like to thank you all for all the support from you guys on here, especially when I was first diagnosed.
Just going to keep doing what I have been for the last 2 months.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Congratulations! A job truly well done. Do us and yourself a favour, put your story in the Successes and Testimonials section of the forum.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Brilliant.. well done indeed. Great results I hope you are justifiably proud of your achievements.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Oscarbromley - What a great result. Well done.

As an aside, there's a Testimonials and Success Stories area on the forum where people often post threads like these, to make then easily accessible for those looking for inspiration.

If you would like me to, I (or any Mod) can move your thread to there. If you prefer, it can stay where it is.

Keep up the good work!

Oscarbromley

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi @Oscarbromley - What a great result. Well done.

As an aside, there's a Testimonials and Success Stories area on the forum where people often post threads like these, to make then easily accessible for those looking for inspiration.

If you would like me to, I (or any Mod) can move your thread to there. If you prefer, it can stay where it is.

Keep up the good work!

Hi,
Yes can you please move, if my post can be of even a small help it was worth writing

Reactions: Guzzler