Can this be related to diabetes? Women only please.

Bev18

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Have they ruled out or considered fibroids as well, that's what I'm waiting to have sorted out, and your local hospital will have a gynae out of hours system, so if it got worse, go in via a&e . I lost a huge blood clot and flooded in January having been on norethisterone for a year. Bad advice from gp so insist on gynae referral.

Catching them early is best the mirena coil is wonderful I believe for most women, it shrinks the fibroid, but mine were too big to have it, left too late . And I got to the point where I thought oh God it's a man doctor, but thought well they've chosen to study obs and gynae and found the men more approachable.

We discuss this at work and decided it would put men off sex . Lol

cold ethyl

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
At the risk of asking too personal a question, it may be that you have a cervical erosion which can cause bleeding post- coitally. They can usually spot this on examination and you might need cauterising to stop the blood vessels from bleeding.

Niecie

Hi , I've got this exact same problem myself have been bleeding continue sly since Aug( have had a 3 day break ) 1st went to docs after 8weeks( got the courage) told he couldn't help me I'd have to see Dr that deals with that type of thing :/ another 2 week wait seen doc sent for scan suspected fibroids scan clear( sort of)went to docs for results a week later to be told 'I was in a grey area 1 of 2 things...my diabetes or cancer! Said I had a thickening of the lining of my womb my hb1c is 7.9 not great but not drastic, recently been on insulin pump I queried with the nurse and she'd never heard of it being related to diabetes! I called dr went mad told because of my age I'm not in the 'bracket ' for cancer have to wait another 3 month for another scan :/ feeling very scared and no idea why! I'm on the mini pill ( no break) interesting to read the posts , sorry if have jumped in I typed bleeding into the search and your post came up, would be interested to know what's what with you! Good luck and all the best xx