Cancer and diabetes type 2

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello @Suetype2 .
I am sorry you haven’t had replies to your question. Also, sorry that there are no replies yet, and that I am not able to offer advice.

I am hopeful that some of our members will have experienced similar and be able to give info and advice. It would help if you could provide more information, such as :
Your medication
what sort of foods you are eating
Best wishes, Pipp

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
How have you found your diabetes. I have been diabetic since 2005 in November 2022 I was diagnosed with breast cancer had lumpectomy and lymph nodes removed and had radiotherapy. I just can’t seem to get my reading below 10. Any suggestions ☺️
No idea, but just wanted to say hello and ask about medication and food... Is there anything in there that might make your blood glucose rise? Statins, steroids, a certain diet that might not be good for diabetics? Sometimes it's a bit of a minefield to navigate it all when there's multiple treatments and conditions involved, so it does deserve a deep dive.

So if you could tell us what meds you're on (not just for diabetes, but all of them), and what your usual meals and drinks look like? Maybe we can help somehow.

Hugs,
Jo

• Friendly
Reactions: Pipp