Case to fit the NUU blood glucose monitor?

Pam*

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Unfortunately my mobile (Motorola G7 Play) is not compatible with the Freestyle Libre 2 blood glucose monitor so I have to carry the NUU monitor with me at all times. Does anyone know of a protective type case to fit please or any useful accessories?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Unfortunately my mobile (Motorola G7 Play) is not compatible with the Freestyle Libre 2 blood glucose monitor so I have to carry the NUU monitor with me at all times. Does anyone know of a protective type case to fit please or any useful accessories?

Hello,

yep, there seems to be a fair few cases in different styles on line for the Libre scanner.
Like the ones featured below? a range of different colours/materials In market places like Amazon & wot not.
It maybe better to check out customer reviews on these products regarding the fit of effective protection too, before investing.

B422024F-BD85-48F2-9C9F-3F87A052FBA0.jpeg
0A4FF0CC-402A-490F-AEC2-1D0EEC35B31B.jpeg

Reactions: Pam*

smidge

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Pam, Jayleey - unfortunately those cases won't fit the NUU A5X - they are for the Libre reader but the A5X is more like a mobile phone without the sim card.

I haven't come across any cases for it - except the back cover that it is provided with. You'll see from my post earlier that I have dropped mine and broken the screen, so it would definitely be worth getting a case for it if you can find one. I wonder if it is the same size as any of the NUU phones and one of those covers would fit? There are many different NUU mobile cases on EBay - not sure if any would fit it though.

Smidge

Pam*

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Hello,

yep, there seems to be a fair few cases in different styles on line for the Libre scanner.
Like the ones featured below? a range of different colours/materials In market places like Amazon & wot not.
It maybe better to check out customer reviews on these products regarding the fit of effective protection too, before investing.

View attachment 54843 View attachment 54842
They look perfect. Thank you. Will check some out :)

Pam*

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Pam, Jayleey - unfortunately those cases won't fit the NUU A5X - they are for the Libre reader but the A5X is more like a mobile phone without the sim card.

I haven't come across any cases for it - except the back cover that it is provided with. You'll see from my post earlier that I have dropped mine and broken the screen, so it would definitely be worth getting a case for it if you can find one. I wonder if it is the same size as any of the NUU phones and one of those covers would fit? There are many different NUU mobile cases on EBay - not sure if any would fit it though.

Smidge
Ah shame they won't fit :( They look perfect. I dont always have a pocket so the lanyard would be good too. Yes I saw your post. What a shame :( Mine is the NUU A5X too.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

Smidge

Hi, thanks for the heads up. :banghead: Lol, really should have scanned the OP a little closer. https://freestylediabetes.co.uk/freestyle-libre/set-up-a5x

P
ersonally, I tend to go for an all in one reconditioned phone? Considerable drops in prices as most folk ditch their old for the latest model.. Obtaining a suitable case is easier too.