CGM alarm to SMART watch

purrpleness

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I have a Samsung galaxy 4 watch and it alerts me high or low, I just made sure I ticked notifications in my watch app settings. It doesn't tell you the reading or let you scan using the watch but let's you know high or low. Hope that helps.

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I’ve got a fenix 6 pro which is paired to my iphone which vibrates to let me know high or low ( just says high or low glucose on the screen)
when my phone is connected to the car it stops the music & says on apple car play high or low

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I have a Samsung galaxy 4 watch and it alerts me high or low, I just made sure I ticked notifications in my watch app settings. It doesn't tell you the reading or let you scan using the watch but let's you know high or low. Hope that helps.
Thank you I have enabled notifications on librelink app on G4 watch, I don't need to see readings but suffer with severe hearing loss and if I could just get night time hypos on vibrate on watch instead of expecting my partner to hear my phone.
But unfortunately I cannot get the watch to vibrate. Just wondered if you could explain in a little more detail, cheers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I’ve got a fenix 6 pro which is paired to my iphone which vibrates to let me know high or low ( just says high or low glucose on the screen)
when my phone is connected to the car it stops the music & says on apple car play high or low
Thank you I may explore that

DEBBIESCOTT

Type of diabetes
MODY
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Try downloading shuggar, I’m running libre & shuggar & get readings to my garmin watch