Type 1 CGMs

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Annoyingly it won’t let me post the links to the trails, so I’ll put them in a photo and you’ll have to type them into google!
Looks like Dad2type1's daughter has already been given a Libre2 to try anyways (possibly by the hospital), but it looks like she doesn't want to try them (at least currently)

lucynical

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
There is a build your own for Android which bypasses the compatibility check and it’s worked on several unsupported phones for me

On iPhone I’ve not had any of the later models not work and I’m running the iOS 14.5beta

I quite liked the tandem handset

However if you can get a go or consultant to prescribe something it’s most likely to be the libre in which case getting a Bluetooth add on if worth it. And while not quite as accurate as the Dexcom millions use it and are happy with it. And it will certainly give you more data than you have now
Hi Searley,
Don't suppose you would be willing to shed a bit more light on the build your own for android? I've just got a pixel 7 which isn't compatible with dexcom g6 yet and loathe to return the phone for a lesser model. Any advice would be much appreciated! Lucy