Type 1 Coronavirus survival

Liftupjoe

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Has any Type1 Diabetic had Coronavirus? What’s it like from start to finish ?

NigelM

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I had a high temperature for 3 or 4 days but no cough about a week into the lockdown. I don’t know tonthis day if I had it because I wasn’t I’ll enough to go to hospital. If I had it, I suppose I had mild symptoms. The fever was a lost worse than previous bouts of flu but I didn’t need any help and was better by the end of a week. Getting by blood sugar down was a continual problem as I was taking paracetamol and ibuprofen.

Reactions: Liftupjoe

Liftupjoe

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I had a high temperature for 3 or 4 days but no cough about a week into the lockdown. I don’t know tonthis day if I had it because I wasn’t I’ll enough to go to hospital. If I had it, I suppose I had mild symptoms. The fever was a lost worse than previous bouts of flu but I didn’t need any help and was better by the end of a week. Getting by blood sugar down was a continual problem as I was taking paracetamol and ibuprofen.

Glad you are feeling better, I have no temperature but have a headache a small cough and sore throat but still up and about although I’m very scared incase it gets worse x

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Glad you are feeling better, I have no temperature but have a headache a small cough and sore throat but still up and about although I’m very scared incase it gets worse x

@Liftupjoe - There are a number of threads, and YouTube videos on that very subject. Could be worth having a search

Reactions: Liftupjoe