Dawn Phenomen - RAW Apple Cider Vinegar

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am in awe of all of you who can stand the taste. I have tried several times, and can't.

And YES remember to rinse your mouth out well after drinking - or your teeth will slowly and surely dissolve.

If I ever try it again, I will be using the tablet/capsule form. My teeth are going to be needed for a few more decades.

Reactions: DJC3

BB8.HG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
SO four days ago I started drinking 2 desert spoons RAW AVC a couple of slices of lemon and soda or fizzy water

What time of day have you been taking the ACV?
I'd like to give it a go, but would like to tie it in with brushing my teeth ideally to avoid enamel erosion.

L1ncslass

Type of diabetes
Type 2
What time of day have you been taking the ACV?
I'd like to give it a go, but would like to tie it in with brushing my teeth ideally to avoid enamel erosion.

The same re teeth so in the morning [I don't eat breakfast] brush teeth before work, then after my evening meal so about 6-8pm brush teeth before bed!

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
I was at a nutritionalist today who warned just the same, so I am going to dilute and rinse mouth out also.
Apparently, having a matchbox sized piece of cheese restores the ph in the mouth after having acidic or alkalinic foods. I saw this on a health 'lite' tv programme a couple of years ago. The presenter also said that people should be aware that cheese is high fat and not to exceed a matchbox sized piece per day. I laughed at this because I used to (and still do) eat more than that whilst making the meal or snack that has the cheese in it.

Reactions: DawnOfTheZed
D

Deleted member 308541

Apparently, having a matchbox sized piece of cheese restores the ph in the mouth
I hope I do not choke on a chunk of cheddar the size of the Swan Vesta box...

ac062-swan-vestas-matches-vinage-box.jpg