Dexcom ONE update Oct 2nd.

wes.w

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
For the past few days my Dexcom ONE app (on an android phone) has been warning me that a new update will be released on October 2. Maybe it might be time to backup your data if you haven't recently! Are iOS users getting the same message?

h884

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
For the past few days my Dexcom ONE app (on an android phone) has been warning me that a new update will be released on October 2. Maybe it might be time to backup your data if you haven't recently! Are iOS users getting the same message?
Hi wes.w

I am an IOS user have been getting the same alerts. Thanks for your suggestion to back up data

wes.w

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
By the 7th Oct I've not found the update on my android phone (google play store app UK), even though I've updated play store. Anybody android found it yet?

h884

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I am an IOS user and have updated. I have found it to be more accurate. I am still getting the message telling me to update though

wes.w

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
The update finally happened for me in the UK sometime between midnight and 8.00 am on Friday 13 October (Android phone Samsung Galaxy A13). I have app auto updates turned on, so if you have them turned off you'll need to look up the app on Google Play Store.

I looked up the instructions for calibration on the Dexcom site and, as so often seems to happen to me, they are different to what my phone shows. I don't have a 'Glucose or History' tab, just 'Glucose', 'Reports' and 'Settings' tabs, and the new calibration stuff is under 'Settings'. There is also no glucose recording, although the Dexcom site suggests there is.

So I've tried a calibration as my Dexcom one gave me a low warning at 4.4 (set to 4.5 on consultants advice) as I was writing this. My finger stick test told me I was 5.5, and the Dexcom gave me the next reading as 5.2. I only have 2 days left on my sensor, so maybe it will uncalibrate when I fit a new one.