Feet

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
Agree with others see doctor so you can get an appointment with a podiatrist

Omar51

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm type 2 diagnosed just coming up to 2 years. I'm noticing my feet abit swollen and purple colour is that normal

I am pre, treat myself as T2. The first thing my elevated BG was hit by swollen feet and dark color. After controlling BG, feet are not swollen but darkness in feet seems permanent!

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I've never had my feet checked for over 17 years so I just leave my feet as I only bother with them when I get asked about them otherwise I look after them myself I think I have neuropathy in them because of the way my feet feel but when a podiatrist and receptionist tells you that they don't want to see you again that was me gone and I never got a letter or phone call or told to see anyone about them so now I don't believe in podiatrists and I never will

mouseee

I've never had my feet checked for over 17 years so I just leave my feet as I only bother with them when I get asked about them otherwise I look after them myself I think I have neuropathy in them because of the way my feet feel but when a podiatrist and receptionist tells you that they don't want to see you again that was me gone and I never got a letter or phone call or told to see anyone about them so now I don't believe in podiatrists and I never will
In the UK you should have a diabetic check up including feet annually.

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
it's never happened to me due to what they said to me and what they told me to do so now I just kept well away and that never went from then on