Diabetes. Masturbation is good for you

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
I thought you used the other hand to hold the coffee cup ?:eek:
O ****, im getting so confused !
Don't you mean your tablet - lol.

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
Zand,
Would you know if its low Carb as well ?:oops:

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I have read this thread out as it develops to my husband who can't stop laughing so here's his contribution....
Masturbation - sex with someone you love!
My dn told me to stop masturbating the other day. When I asked why, she said because she needed to examine me.

Reactions: 4 people

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
Scandichic " Don't you mean your tablet - lol.
If that is Tablet, as in computer screen, no I've got a very vivid imagination:wacky: !

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
Funniest thread I've read since the wife found 'The Picolax Thread'.

J.

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
Where is this thread? I am intrigued?

The original was lost since the site it was posted to forgot to switch their 'delete after ** time' off. Copies do circulate though, the latest one I found was at http://singletrackworld.com/2009/02/the-picolax-thread-returns/

I have recorded that address, but haven't re-read it as yet, so I can't confirm it is complete (or uncensored).

My wife found it years ago when it was happening, we were literally rolling about on the floor.

That said, if I watch Fawlty Towers now I struggle to smile..

J.

Reactions: 2 people

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The original was lost since the site it was posted to forgot to switch their 'delete after ** time' off. Copies do circulate though, the latest one I found was at http://singletrackworld.com/2009/02/the-picolax-thread-returns/

I have recorded that address, but haven't re-read it as yet, so I can't confirm it is complete (or uncensored).

My wife found it years ago when it was happening, we were literally rolling about on the floor.

J.
Absolutely belly laugh inducing. Infact I was holding my stomach laughing! Hilarious! Poor man!

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods

J.
And we complain about metformin!:woot::woot::woot:

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
Yip but Metformin, has the Bark, not the Bite:lurking:

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The original was lost since the site it was posted to forgot to switch their 'delete after ** time' off. Copies do circulate though, the latest one I found was at http://singletrackworld.com/2009/02/the-picolax-thread-returns/I have recorded that address, but haven't re-read it as yet, so I can't confirm it is complete (or uncensored).My wife found it years ago when it was happening, we were literally rolling about on the floor. That said, if I watch Fawlty Towers now I struggle to smile..J.

lol Brilliant thanks for that. Still laughing at this and my own experience with Picolax in February. It's funny now, but it really wasn't at the time.

phyden

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
cold callings
I can't self monitor my BG, :arghh: I'm not as experienced as you guys, I haven't learnt to do my BG with one hand yet
try using the hoover pipe but do not switch on

SpikeThacker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
funiest thread i've ever read..................need to change underwear now..............lol

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
Phyden
"try using the hoover pipe but do not switch on"

HOOVER, I thought nothing sucked like an Electrolux ?:wacky: :***:

Pollylocks

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many.
.....if you're right Zand about the 5 to 7 calories a teaspoonful, men could use it to seal envelopes as there's five calories in the licky bit on them.....so a double bonus if any of them are on a diet......;)

Reactions: 2 people