Diabetes South Wales meetup?

Type1Bri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Highs and lows
Can't believe how little response there is for this in Wales. Jump on a train and come join us in London on 7th May

Reactions: 2 people

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Sorry I was really looking forward to coming but I have a bad case of impetigo which is highly contagious, can't even go to work, hoped it would have cleared up by now but saw the Doctor today who gave me antibiotics and cream, so once again sorry I can't make it.

lizdeluz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sorry I was really looking forward to coming but I have a bad case of impetigo which is highly contagious, can't even go to work, hoped it would have cleared up by now but saw the Doctor today who gave me antibiotics and cream, so once again sorry I can't make it.

Sorry you're not well at the mo, and I hope you get better soon. The meet-up will go ahead I'm sure, say in a few weeks time. I'm really looking forward to putting faces to names of fellow PWDs from Cardiff and area.

Type1Lad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey all, a bit of an update considering the last event fell through if you would like to come along i have made a facebook event for the next event.

Thursday the 6th October @ The Owain Glyndwr, Cardiff There is a pub quiz from 8:00pm if anyone wants to get involved if there's a set limit to how many people can be in one team we will help split up the group into teams ;)

If you don't want to participate in the quiz and any other members don't we can all go to a different pub after meeting @ the Owain Glyndwr, Cardiff.

Hope to see you all there <3

https://www.facebook.com/events/1838816753020561/

Last edited by a moderator:

Type1Lad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey guys if you don't want to click attending on the event on facebook can you inform me on this post because if we need a bigger table then the pub has asked me to inform them thank you so much =)

lizdeluz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks for organising! I'm pretty sure I can be there. I wouldn't be much help on a quiz team, but I don't mind proving it! :rolleyes:

Type1Lad

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thanks for organising! I'm pretty sure I can be there. I wouldn't be much help on a quiz team, but I don't mind proving it! :rolleyes:
haha they stopped the quizzes now unfortunately but still come along and have a drink or two and meet others like us =) shall be fun!