Diabetic Watch

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
If your talking about a watch that actually reads your blood sugar in a non-invasive manner my own reading on the subject would indicate they are at best very unreliable at worst they don’t work at all. If you mean getting your blood sugar displayed on your smart watch from a cgm, then yes that is possible, though I’ve never managed it reliably!

• Agree
Reactions: Antje77

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Has anyone used a diabetic watch ? I’d like to know which diabetic watch you use
Hi,

There have been people who have invested & tested these devices? (One guy tested 3 together with the BG meter.)
Not a great review… I’ve also seen reviews from other diabetics on Amazon. In the same vein, not favourable. (But I do appreciate them for pointing this out.)

But there are watches that can pick up from apps that read sensors that read from interstitial fluid which are a better bet.. (if you use a sensor in conjunction with a smartphone.)

At the moment. The tech for reading BG levels using some form of light beam? (Costing less than a more expensive generic smart watch.) is “fool’s gold.”

Hope this helps..?