Diasend Help For A Technophobe

sjm1308

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Please help! My diabetes nurse wants me to create a diasend account but the sheet of paper she gave me explains it from a computer and using the reader. I don't have a computer and I use the app on my phone rather than the reader. Would I still be able to create the account?

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hello @sjm1308 Yes you can create an account using the app version, all you need to do is to create a report from your phone which you can email direct to your DSN, it's fairly straight forward to use but if you get stuck give me a shout :)

Reactions: sjm1308

sjm1308

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I managed to get on a laptop and created a diasend account. I then connected it to my librelink app on my phone. On the diasend Web page it says I'm connected and on my phone app it says I'm sharing date with diasend so it all looks OK. But the date hasn't transfered/downloaded what have I missed?

barrym

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
The librelink app uploads to libreview. Diasend server logs into libreview.

Check that libreview is actually getting the data by logging into libreview from a web browser. The data should be updated here virtually instantly.

Diasend logs in and collects on some regular schedule, every hour or so. If that isn't collecting the data, double check your login credentials first (disconnect, reconnect) and then call Diasend support. Very helpful.

HTH

Reactions: wobbles and sjm1308