Type 1 disneyland

hamshah

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
guys guys so i’m going disneyland with my school i’m 13 in france and i got diabtetes since like march and like i was wondering if i get anything to like linked with it idk how to explain but i’m also going with my school so i am not sure if i would be able to like apply for the passes??? idkkkk

Lrlp

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Football
guys guys so i’m going disneyland with my school i’m 13 in france and i got diabtetes since like march and like i was wondering if i get anything to like linked with it idk how to explain but i’m also going with my school so i am not sure if i would be able to like apply for the passes??? idkkkk
Sorry, I don't understand your question.

HellyMac

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Looking on the Disney Land website there appears to be 2 types of passes available and you will need to have a look with your parents to see if you are eligible and then apply. As you are going on a school trip, I would speak to your teacher about using the passes and about what support the school will need to give you. I hope you have a great trip.