Eurovision Song Contest - "Guilty Pleasure" or "Just NO"!?

N

NicolaB70

I have been texting non stop to new friend, so missed some, but now watching the high lights, I quite liked the Spainish song, (who I actually thought was the French song ) Anyone remember Finland and Lordi, who won in 2000, scary looking lot, just bonkers and absolutely Eurovison :D

I remember them well

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
If they let some Northern soul, on Eurovision the whole world would bounce.

Too much rock! Not enough soul!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
As it's Eurovision and barking mad, it's got to be Austrailia :wacky:

Any one remember a group called Abba ? lol, off we go then .................. "Waterloo, I was defeated you won the war" :singing:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
If they let some Northern soul, on Eurovision the whole world would bounce.

Too much rock! Not enough soul!

'Aint no stopping us now,' nosher, a bit of Tainted love,The Contours or Edwin Starr :singing: :)

Pink_Minx

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This Eurovision's sent me in a spin. Had a sensible salad with smoked mackerel, then a packet of seaweed thins, then a LCHF choc mug cake with strawbs and cream and now I'm eyeing up the 90% choc. HELP ME!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I liked the rocky ones from Cyprus & Georgia and poppy ones from Belguim and Bulgaria but then I'm usually way off the mark

K

Kat100

I have been texting non stop to new friend, so missed some, but now watching the high lights, I quite liked the Spainish song, (who I actually thought was the French song ) Anyone remember Finland and Lordi, who won in 2000, scary looking lot, just bonkers and absolutely Eurovison :D

Great fun they were very scary :lurking::mask::meh:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
This Eurovision's sent me in a spin. Had a sensible salad with smoked mackerel, then a packet of seaweed thins, then a LCHF choc mug cake with strawbs and cream and now I'm eyeing up the 90% choc. HELP ME!

The Beatles, Help

K

Kat100

Help you lol I am going for Apple cheese and crisps , I need a late night something