false alarm. what?

teeekilicious18

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
hey, does cortisol hormone has got to do with diabetes to? I thought, I should lower down my BMI, I was happy yes. but according to doctors, was too drastic which they are right because they have evidence and was said, my kidney in the adrenal glands part is effected because of low cortisol... and I've been urinating a lot. I got my weight lost assumption wrong. I thought I lose weight within 8 months because this is acceptable but turns out within three months. and was said that I didn't notice that I have been losing 1kg within a week or two quickly. this also explains the hypoglycaemic I had last time. oh my, what in the world? im in check.. ugh, i have to be admitted this July. I got like a call back from the hospital just two weeks after I was excited and received a call back like in the middle of sunday night, "please come back, we need to recheck on you, you have problem with urination." i'm like stunned that most of the weight lost effort wasn't from me, which is only partly. **I wept** lost 10 kg within 8 months. last two weeks was only 8kg then the next week just within a week, i lost another 2 kg so 10kg total...(and I wasn't exercising that week, I had hypothermia (due to low bp) and was sick). i was wondering if this has to do with diabetes because if I'm high with cortisol, I could be high on sugar to.

oh please save my eyes and my kidney.

my low cortisol symptoms
- low blood pressure
- low sugar
- rapid weight lost
- depression
- cold

Last edited:

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I don't know but I suspect this is connected with your diagnosis of hypoparathyroid disease.

Why don't you ring and ask your doctor for more information?

You haven't been diagnosed with diabetes, right?

If you think your BMI puts you at risk, you could ask for tests.

Lesleywo

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
My addiction to carbs
Are you type 1 diabetes? If so you could have addisons disease. Low cortisol can cause low blood sugars. Liw blood pressure and weight loss are symptoms. Have you noticed any darkening if your skin?