feet and reflexology :D

foxyroxy9393

Hi guys, i'm not really not sure on the topic of reflexology? obviously we all have to be really careful with our feet and make sure they are properly looked after, so would that mean that this treatment would be good for us or not??

i seem to get cold feet quite a bit, mostly at night when asleep, so im guessing that is just not very good circulation. has anyone got any good tips on looking after your feet?

thanks

Roxxy :D

ebony321

Dislikes
Tomatoes, Rude people, Bees!
Hi,

good question roxy :)

When looking after my feet i wash my feet pretty much everyday, and towel dry them. I keep my toenails cut short and routinely check them for any blisters or cuts or anything like that.

i've had blisters in the past, so if i get one i DONT pop it! i avoid wearing tight shoes and keep a close eye on it while it's healing.

At my check ups the nurse checks my feet, while i look away she pokes different parts of my feet and i say where she's poking me. using a wire tool thingy that looks a bit weird and im not sure what it is :lol:

I'm not too sure about poor circulation but my post will bump your up so someone can help you on that one :)