Good Day!

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My highest BG all day has been 6.6, lowest 4.7. I think that makes today a very good day indeed! Now to make sure every day is like this

Shame that now means I need to eat before bed to be considered safe to sleep.....

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Well done hale, thats a brilliant day :) keep um like that lol

Sent from my GT-S5360 using DCUK Forum mobile app

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just wish I knew how I've done it, on paper it is an unremarkable day.

I guess my pancreas just decided to play ball today!

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
hale710 said:
My highest BG all day has been 6.6, lowest 4.7. I think that makes today a very good day indeed! Now to make sure every day is like this

Shame that now means I need to eat before bed to be considered safe to sleep.....

Well done and good luck. It's great to hear good news :thumbup: Mine were a little bit higher today, eating bits and bobs of Free from food, and sitting on a train. so not so active and I had to guess the carbs.

RRB :)

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Today is 4.1 and 7.1 - not quite as good but a major improvement on the past!

Long may the honeymoon period last!

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Still very good hale, not easy to do, I'm happy staying between 4.5 and 8. Seems like your doing really well.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using DCUK Forum mobile app

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes those seem like reasonable figures to aim for. It was the 4.1 I'm not keen on from yesterday, I haven't been hypo in weeks and is like to keep it that way! 4.1 is a little too on the edge for my liking.

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
lynde89 said:
Good job Hale! Fingers crossed for another good day! :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

I'm hoping for 3 and woken up with a good start but I suspect 2 might be my limit!

I have stayed under 10 for a week now though so I'm hoping I've nailed what I can eat now to avoid the bigger spikes and got my ratios right. Until they change again in a day or so haha

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
hale710 said:
Yes those seem like reasonable figures to aim for. It was the 4.1 I'm not keen on from yesterday, I haven't been hypo in weeks and is like to keep it that way! 4.1 is a little too on the edge for my liking.

I jinxed it. 3.9 before lunch. In my book I'm not *technically* hypo as I feel nothing out of the ordinary, but it's a level I'm not comfortable with.

Bring on a tastey lunch! It seems the honey roast parsnips I was eyeing up are going to be helpful in raising the BG ;)

lynde89

Good plan Stan! Treat yourself a bit, especially if it helps treat some low blood sugars!!

Hope that it ended up being a good day for you :eek:). Hope to be in those ranges all the time with you soon!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It was 3.9 to 8.4. But that's because something cropped up at work and I had to stay and so missed my evening walk. So I'm not really bothered by that. Woke at 6.6 today so I'm on track to start all over again today!